Hybrid View

Default Drm Doc + other moderators

This is the second time im posting and asking this Question!
    I have 26 posts in my profile but cant find any of themm when I search What do you reccomend who is reposib;le for giving advice?

HI GUYS

I HAVE A QUESTION, I AM TRYING TO DO A SEARCH FOR BOTH MY POSTS AND POSTS OTHERS HAVE MADE BUT THE SEARCH FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK COULD YOU SUGGEST HOW I CAN SORT THIS.

iF I TYPE IN THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHOS POSTS I AM TRYING TO SEARCH NO RESULTS SHOW ALSO IF I DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH STILL NOTHING ???????

THANKS BLUEBERRY
    'Love is a gift that keeps on giving' Isira

Default Re: Drm Doc + other moderators

If you want to view your posts, you just go to your profile, and then on the left hand side there is a list of links. One says "view posts" or something like that. If you want to view someone else's posts, you go to their profile and do the same thing.

To find someone else's profile, you go to the drop down "community" menu above, and click on "member list" and find it that way.This only seems to work on a PC, it doesn't work on my Ipad.

Going through the search engine only seems to find posts that you've started, not the ones you've contributed to. Whereas, you can choose 'all posts', or 'started posts' from the user profiles.
    Last edited by Chook; 07-18-2011 at 08:25 PM.