Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Toilet on the Hill???

In my dream I had a nice house, but when I opened the toilet door the ground was a dirt hill with a little grass on it leading up to the toilet.
    The incline was fairly steep and about 6ft high.
    Once I got to the toilet it was full of dirt in clumps so I pulled it out to make it usable.
    Inside I also found old/opened women's makeup, a huge amount of plants in pots and a bar of soap.
    There was a lot of stuff in there, especially the plant in pots. about 50 or so.
    This dream was so clear and vivid, and so out of left field that I wondered if it had meaning.
    In the end of the dream my mother and father came to visit and I showed them that I has this problem, but the toilet was full of water when I walked in. (still on the hill)
    In the dream I believed I had fixed the toilet.
    Can anybody interpret it?

Default Re: Toilet on the Hill???

Not sure the symbolic meaning of toilet.if it refers to somewhere to get the waste out of your system,it might mean there's some problem you can't let go or get it out.because the toilet is high on the hill. Hill is a challenge. Also it is filled with stuff, means the toilet is not functioning and u knew u need to fix it.probably u need to repair something before you can achieve another.
    Hope it make some sense to u.

Hi,
    A toilet is an indirect saying for thinking too much as to how to increase incomes.Dirt clumps mean pieces of money soil is interpreted as money but will earn difficult ( steep height).Plants in pots means people( dirt means human body and plants means life) around 50 people around.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hi there,

This dream is letting you know that your emotional and spiritual growth are in need of healing. The toilet means you need to eliminate the dirt and dirty conditions in your life, behavior, attitude, negative thoughts, indulgent desires. The hill means you have some work to do. This purging of bad, happens when you put effort in. Make up is a cover, bar of soap means need to clean up, plants mean your personal growth and deveolpment is being hindered by your daily actions. Both of your parents showing up indicates your need for growth in expressing more love for yourself especially, others and the creator. Things will brighten up for you when you purge what is being asked of you.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....