Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Meaningful Dream

I dreamed I was at a party and sitting at a great oval table with at least one hundred people sitting around it. Somehow I knew everyone in the dream, but in reality (?) I've never seen any of them before. Two people were late and I said to the person next to me "guess who's late", like they're always late. Like I said, I didn't recognize anybody. Also in the dream I was swimming with a beautiful woman that I loved. For some reason I had to leave, but didn't want to. I was devastated that I had to leave. Before I left, I kissed the woman and said "I love you, always have, and always will". Upon leaving I had this great feeling of sadness. I said to myself "why do I have to leave?" This dream has left me with a strange feeling. Like the feeling Richard Dreyfuss had in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. That it meant something. It was his destiny. I feel as if I have to do something or go somewhere. It's important to me. What could this mean?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Meaningful Dream

I dream every night, and most of the time there are never any people I know from when I'm awake, yet I somehow know all of them in the dream. Some times they reapear in other dreams, and other times they don't. But I'm always left with that same feeling that I need to go somewhere and that there something really improtant I have to do. I couldn't tell you what it means, but I know what you're talking about.