Thread: Many Moons

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Many Moons

For the past 15 years I have had various dreams of the moons. In the beginning it would be between 3 to 5 moons. One moon would be the color of blood and the rest would remain the same. The weird part about the dream would be the numerous black helicopters flying toward the moon and hysterical people of every nationality was in fear and the crops in the field began to die. Then appeared Jesus asking " for those who believe to follow him". Then I would woke up.
    Now for the past 10 years the number of moons have stayed constant with 12 moons and 21 large stars close to the earth.But I am not in the USA in every dream. I am in Egypt or South America, Australia, the UK looking at the sky. I am surrounded by people crying and pleading... the ground begans to split open and people tried jumping over lava to get the other side where it was safe. I usually dream about the moon every 3 weeks.
    It is my hope that this is not a sign of 2012.

Default Re: Many Moons

Hello Ms Mall02,

These dreams must be very disturbing and upsetting. I'm not very good at these sorts of dreams so take my post with a grain of salt. I do believe in prophetic dreams though - its just that it is really difficult to determine whether a dream is prophetic or not until AFTER the event. Have you ever dreamed of something and it has come true before do you think? That might help to determine whether this is a pointer of the future or not.

Also, are you a Baptist at all or a member of a Christian religion that focuses on the 'end days' perhaps a little too much? Because if you are, this might influence your dreams dramatically. The dreams might reflect your fears about the end days which you have been taught at church rather than any ACTUAL event that will happen in the future. I don't really believe in the whole 2012 thing. There have been so many predictions of the end of the world and so far, they haven't happened. I guess there have been lots of natural disasters lately though but be aware, these cycles in the Earth's history do happen.

I am Christian but the end times and revelations and all that just weren't the focus of my denomination as I was growing up so I don't really think about it too much. To me, following Jesus is about leading by example and living the best you possibly can in the here and now. All of us are mortal. We are all going to die one day. That is hard enough as it is and it is a real fact.

Moons and stars are celestial beings and I think in your case, they probably represent the prophets and apostles. The black helicopters I think are representing human spirituality and its inadequacies. The helicopters appear to be fighting against the moons and stars are they not?? Eg you are worried about people following the "wrong" religion and therefore, you are worried that they won't be saved. You are very worried about the whole world and people's morality all over the world. That is probably why you dream of all those different countries.

Anyway, that's my opinion on the whole dream. Would love to hear what you think. I guess try not to worry about the end of the world too much. If it is going to happen, there isn't much you can do about it so just try and live the best life you can, and lead by example. That is how you will have the most affective influence over others. Try to mirror Jesus, read the gospels and think about what kind of person Jesus was and try to reflect Him in your everyday life. Think about how loving and intelligent He was when He walked this earth. How he challenged people's prejudices. (eg remember the good samaritan story and read it again! And the story about "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"). They are my favourites!

Anyway, don't get too freaked out about it all (those hysterical people in your dream, I have a feeling you feel a bit that way sometimes). Maybe allow yourself to take a little break from worrying about it sometimes? I really hope this was helpful.

Thanks,for your interpretation. I don't believe in the predictions of the worlds end.I am a christian and I believe we will not now the day or time of worlds end. I also believe in spiritual connection with the earth. Everytime I dream of any local devastion in the US(flooding, rock sliding, airplane crashing). It always turns out to be a people dying of a earthquake or Tsunami three days later in another region of the earth. In my dream I can feel the earth moving on its axis and feel the puncture of holes in the earth's core.Usually I am not afraid of the dreams, I just wonder what it all means.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by msmall02 View Post
    For the past 15 years I have had various dreams of the moons. In the beginning it would be between 3 to 5 moons. One moon would be the color of blood and the rest would remain the same. The weird part about the dream would be the numerous black helicopters flying toward the moon and hysterical people of every nationality was in fear and the crops in the field began to die. Then appeared Jesus asking " for those who believe to follow him". Then I would woke up.
    Now for the past 10 years the number of moons have stayed constant with 12 moons and 21 large stars close to the earth.But I am not in the USA in every dream. I am in Egypt or South America, Australia, the UK looking at the sky. I am surrounded by people crying and pleading... the ground begans to split open and people tried jumping over lava to get the other side where it was safe. I usually dream about the moon every 3 weeks.
    It is my hope that this is not a sign of 2012.
    Hi,I had very similar dreams actually recent years. What I saw in my dream was very similar to your dream actually.last year or the year before I dreamed of big planet raising over the horizon and everywhere on earth was destroyed in a mess. Then earlier this year I dreamed of fire balls and dry crops and rain and flood,also big ships. In the dreams of moons,I saw 4 or 5 of them. One is very big and blood color.
    I think there could be something happening around earth from outspace,but I'm not sure if 2012 is the end. It is a very important year. There will be changes but may not be the end.
    I think natrual disasters and massive volcano activities can happen,as well as draughts and famine. Maybe war,morewar

Hello, msmall02.

What your dream looks like to me, is your dreaming of all three heavens. The stars being one, the moon being another, and Jesus being the one for the sun, (son). Each heavenly body also symbolizes the flesh, as for the actions or choices people make, and also symbolize churchs. There being a church of choice depending upon the flesh, and weakness of people, and what they are willing to tolerate.

This being based up Gods creation, making Adam and Eave, God made it so that all men are genetically progamed from Adam to recieve the same personality. When God created Eave, he had to do it from his rib because if he just created her, Adam would have rejected her for not being a human, because her personality was created for a different purpose. God knew they would live long enough to discover this as most people today wont live long enough to figure that out. So when God places the soul in the body, the soul reflects Gods spirit because we were there with him and learning from him, then we learn from our feelings having forgotten everything. Being born into a feeling body, having the exact same personality, we learn what our bodys our can do, and by choices we what we can. Some people cant do what others can, and so they choose a different way of doing things. Which this can lead into blame when people believe there way is right, or someone is not doing something to standard.

Flying objects i normally interpret as talking, because they are things in the air. Maybe even they take off vertacally like Jesus did when he went into heaven, so could be something you heard, and believed. Jesus example was to show that, if a person had a good heart, and sought out God for themselves, they would gain salvation by learning from God instead of by a testiment of Jesus. The examples are not the same if everyone is looking into word meaning, or trying to discover how to command the scriptures. The examples are the same for the same reasons, or those things in the bible cant be duplicated. Meaning only in discovering the truth, and placing action to find out will God give the example by the spirit. Then we are a testiment also, and its funny how that stoped. So we dream, the dreams instead, but not fully knowing.

Peace and love in Jesus.

I must say we do have the same dream. I didn't want to say that I dream of air ships in the sky but everytime I dream of the moons their are US aircraft and a cluster of unknown aircrafts in the sky. I think we may have another big war but in the US.

----------

I knew that if I dream of the moon with local devastion that and earthquake would happen. I just didn't know where it would happen. 6.1 magnitude earthquake shakes Alaska's King Cove at 11:59am July 16,2011.