Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default does he want to hit it and quit it?????

I met this guy from a dating wesite. after we met he said I'm his girl this and that. well he still has his profile up and i see him online sometimes. I confronted him about it and asked him what was he doing on there and he said he wasn't on there. do u think he really wants to be with me? should i dump him? The other night we were talking on the phone, he said he dont care if i talk to other guys that he just want to let me know that im the only girl he's talking too...and im starting to think he dont really like me, because if he did wouldnt he be jealous? and plus when he comes to see me he always looks like sh1t lol. but when he goes out he dresses nice.

when we met for the second time we kissed and he put my hand on his junk lol. do u think he likes me or he just wants to hit it? cuz i think he wants to hit it and quit it...tell me what u guys think.
    Thanks
    -Danielle

Default Re: does he want to hit it and quit it?????

Hi Danielle,

Alot of people these days meet online, and there is not a thing wrong with it. Now the only issue with that is... 90% of people on an actual dating site mostly want to do just that... hit it and quit it. They can screen for whoever will do the trick. People think sex is the way to find out compatibility. It is the wrong way, and I guarantee that! Never give up the goods until the words "I love you" are exchanged. That takes time, and people are for sure impatient, we want instant gratification 100% of the time. It is in fact what causes unhappiness and strifes. If he isnt willing to get to know you before he carries out is plans of putting it in.. then he IS NOT worth the wait EITHER! We are all locked into the pre-programming of society. Too much conformity within and no one wants to rock the boat and be an upstanding moral person. It is easier to go with the flow and not adhere to the moral standards already built into us.

Let me be real with you and not to offend you at all, but the profile picture you have up on this dream website is exactly why you are facing this issue. You are sending a very clear message with that picture and it says that you are down for someone to hit it and quit it.

Men are sensitive creatures just like women, they want a wife and kids and someone their mother will be proud of him being with. He will want cuddling and movie nights. And if he is too "macho" for that, then he is NOT a man, he is a juvenile still and will think that way forever. Thats why some women's husbands are like having to take care of another kid. You are displaying yourself as the type of girl that is a side dish. A more wholesome persona is what men are truly looking for. It seems this guy has no long-term interest since he would be jealous etc as a normal relationship should. You may be attracting a certain type of man with your display, if you change it up a little, you will see a change up in the type of guys that are interested in you.
    Bottom line, you cant get love with lust and you cant turn lust into love. I say dump him right away, he has a girlfriend or something.. Since he wont see it coming it may make him realize how "relationships" should really go. You have at least a whole decade still to find a suitable partner.(im guessing the 87 in your username means you are 24 years old)..Patience, patience, patience! Best of luck to you.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne? View Post
    Hi Danielle,

Alot of people these days meet online, and there is not a thing wrong with it. Now the only issue with that is... 90% of people on an actual dating site mostly want to do just that... hit it and quit it. They can screen for whoever will do the trick. People think sex is the way to find out compatibility. It is the wrong way, and I guarantee that! Never give up the goods until the words "I love you" are exchanged. That takes time, and people are for sure impatient, we want instant gratification 100% of the time. It is in fact what causes unhappiness and strifes. If he isnt willing to get to know you before he carries out is plans of putting it in.. then he IS NOT worth the wait EITHER! We are all locked into the pre-programming of society. Too much conformity within and no one wants to rock the boat and be an upstanding moral person. It is easier to go with the flow and not adhere to the moral standards already built into us.

Let me be real with you and not to offend you at all, but the profile picture you have up on this dream website is exactly why you are facing this issue. You are sending a very clear message with that picture and it says that you are down for someone to hit it and quit it.

Men are sensitive creatures just like women, they want a wife and kids and someone their mother will be proud of him being with. He will want cuddling and movie nights. And if he is too "macho" for that, then he is NOT a man, he is a juvenile still and will think that way forever. Thats why some women's husbands are like having to take care of another kid. You are displaying yourself as the type of girl that is a side dish. A more wholesome persona is what men are truly looking for. It seems this guy has no long-term interest since he would be jealous etc as a normal relationship should. You may be attracting a certain type of man with your display, if you change it up a little, you will see a change up in the type of guys that are interested in you.
    Bottom line, you cant get love with lust and you cant turn lust into love. I say dump him right away, he has a girlfriend or something.. Since he wont see it coming it may make him realize how "relationships" should really go. You have at least a whole decade still to find a suitable partner.(im guessing the 87 in your username means you are 24 years old)..Patience, patience, patience! Best of luck to you.
    hi the chosen one,
    Firt of all thanks for the advice. So what should I change? I dont dress sleazy but I do show off my cleavage. Should I cover them up a little more?

This guy already told me he loves me. We only knew eachother for about a month and we only seen each other 3 times out of a month. so when he tells me that i dont believe him because no one can fall in love that fast and plus he wont text me or call me. I have to go out of my way and text him and call him. Yesterday we chilled and he said that when he gets his new place...that he wants me to move in with him. Im confused! I dont know if he's being real or he just telling me what i want to hear.

Hi Danielle, I would totally agree with the chosen one on your profile picture. Covering them up a bit would be a good idea and the pushup bra isn't necessary at all either. Have a bit more confidence in your personality and your soul instead of relying on your goods to attract a man. Maybe you are lacking a bit of confidence in who you are? Also, pick and choose the online dating agencies that you use. Use one that is about long-term relationships if that's what you want. Personally, I wouldn't trust just any online dating agency because there are a lot of unsavoury people out there and using the internet just means you are exposed to a lot more unsavoury people than you otherwise would be.

This guy doesn't sound like he loves you or wants a future with you at all if you've only seen him 3 times in the past month! That's a bit light on really isn't it? If he doesn't mind you seeing other guys, then keep looking!

Thanks chook for the help. I'm definately gonna take ur's and the chosen one's advice! =)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

No worries and I really hope you find your true love. And I reckon, since you are so young and have plenty of time, don't be settling for no second best - aim straight for finding your soulmate and give it your best shot! hahahaha! And have fun while you're looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Chook View Post
    No worries and I really hope you find your true love. And I reckon, since you are so young and have plenty of time, don't be settling for no second best - aim straight for finding your soulmate and give it your best shot! hahahaha! And have fun while you're looking!
    thank u so much! =)

Ogham's Razor's Lazarus Edge;

If his profile is still up and he hasn't logged on, is he seeking through the site, or just seeing who's seeking him out instead? You never know when you'll run into good friends, Danielle, could be on an adult site, a kid's site, or even a forum.

I knew a Danielle once, loved her to pieces. She ran away when I was being honest, and I thought we had such good times together. She was a singer too, a real dynamic girl, always laughing in just the right way, at least, it was to my ears. Guess I just threw the "L" word out too soon- but hey, when you get "L" at first "sight", hiding it is the worst thing you can do.

But whatever I guess... bygones must be bygone eventually, right?

Rob.G.
    Rob.C.G.
    Rob (son of) CG;

Of all the people I met, she's the only one who never called me "Robbie". That was the nicest thing about her- we by chance met in an astronomy class, and I showed her a bunch of secret things. We were good friends, but I moved away. Ah well, I suppose, maybe she wanted a FWB and not a "L". She was already dating someone at the time anyway.

Sorry to rant, but I suppose that's my thing-
    It's all good in the end, and all is forgiven, for giving to others freely has always been my way.
    I think maybe in a past life I must have been hiding in a well of water at GBN. Which is the oldest way of writing Gibbon which is a last name that means Given, Given to hide, given to show, eventually one day, maybe you'll sing a great show of faith in an old friend's name. Game Over in favor of him... Would you like to play again? ;)

Good luck, Darned if I didn't think I saw my old friend in the face in your picture.
    For a coincidence, I was born in '87 too- maybe that's why I'm such a gentleman...