View Poll Results: Dream Statistics World Wide

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I remember a dream almost everytime I sleep.

7 87.50%
  • I remember a dream about 2/3 of the time.

1 12.50%
  • I remember a dream about 1/3 of the time.

0 0%
  • I don't remember my dreams much or ever.

0 0%
  • I remember locations in my dreams & return to them in subsequent dreams.

3 37.50%
  • I don't return to the same location of other dreams.

1 12.50%
  • I don't often or ever remember the locations in my dreams.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Reoccurring Dream Locations - Have you been there before?

I'm looking to validate a common occurrence in my dream life and hope you can help. Recently I've been focusing my mental energies towards recalling the location of my dreams. :roflmao2:

1. I've realized that I often have reoccurring dream locations. What takes place at these dream locations varies, but the locations surroundings stays mostly constant. I'm wondering :spy: how common it is to have reoccurring dream locations and if the "category" of these locations from person to person is common in any way.

2. I've noticed a well defined mode my mind goes into when dreaming and when I remember dreams. I can not remember a dream unless my mind is in this mode.:banghead: I can focus my thoughts and shift into this mode on command. I also find :spy: myself already in this mode when I wake with a dream on my mind. When in this mode my mind goes blank with daytime concerns, :Eyecrazy: fills with a dream like state & a light headed feeling ensues around the top front central region of my head . It may be imaginary, but I actually feal a dfferent sensation in my head, just in front of my ears in the top central region of my head when I enter this dream centric mental mode.

Questions:
    A. Do you have reoccurring dream locations?
    B. If so, do the locations have commonality, like places you have been before or never been before?
    C. If so, could these locations also be a dream location for someone else?
    D. Are you able to switch gears in you mind putting you in a dream like mode?
    E. Do you actually feel a different sensation in your head when in dream mode?

Example Answers: (and my answers to these questions)
    A. Yes I have reoccurring dreams.
    B. The locations are mostly places I've been to.
    C. Yes, they are real locations other people have been to.
    D. Yes I can switch into dream mode.
    E. Yes I can feel the difference.

The idea of have interlinked dream locations among people that have visited the same location is fascinating. If there is anything common amongst us in dreamland, it would be very interesting to start a dream location database to see how interconnected we actually are!

Perhaps I really will "See You In My Dreams" tonight.

Please Post Your Comments!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Reoccurring Dream Locations - Have you been there before?

Hi there,

Here are answers to your questions, and I feel that this answer will pretty much apply to the masses.

A. Almost everyone has the same recurring dream locations that will be different from others' recurring dream locations. This is so the dreamer works on that area of their life. The location will change when a different area of work is needed. We may also be in the same location as another dreamer due to the fact we are interconnected and they may need to work on the same area as us. Those dreams will only concur with those people whom you actually know, not strangers.

B. Recurring means the same as commonality. Everyone will change up the location from time to time, but the same one resurfaces due to the negligence of the dreamer not working on their issues. The location will crop up everytime an issue relating to that symbol/place arises and needs dealt with. For example, dreams that occur in the bedroom, are about your domestic relations with an intimate partner. When they occur at school, it means there are lessons still to be learned, then the other symbols will play around that location.

C. These dream locations are about YOU, and never about someone else. Unless it falls under the very special category of psychic dreams, which are true exactness of an event resembling a deja vu feeling. Those you will know once they come true and almost too hard to decipher which ones will become real before that. You need to have great analytical skills and be mastered in dream interpretation to figure out ahead of time a psychic dream.

D. This question is unclear.
    I will try to answer what I think you are asking... If you are referring to this being an ability while someone is already awake, the answer is.. only if that person has reached a very high level of soul development can they activate a dream mode and switch gears while awake! While dreaming, it is very hard to master "switching gears" and I am still not sure what you meant by that, but people have claimed to be able to do some level of control throughout a dream, however according to the info I have, is that we wont actually master that capabilty of controlling dreams until the 31st century. Well it is already being controlled now though the subconscious. The conscious ability comes much later. We really master lucid dreaming is what happens.

E. There is no different mode people have to put themselves into to remember a dream. Most people with impeccable memories during waking time are the ones who will remember details of a dream at any given time, there is NO mode for other people as there is with you. In fact, you dont even need a mode. You can simply tell yourself before you fall asleep that you will indeed remember all details from the dreams that are important. But if your soul isnt on track with spirituality, things will be difficult with that request, since dreaming has EVERYTHING to do with our emotional and spiritual growth to get to heaven!

P.S. The interlinking you are referring to is indeed.. the subconscious realm. Everyone's soul co-mingles in that subconscious realm TOGETHER while sleeping. It will be a long time before everyone on earth comes to this realization that we are all one and the same, and we all are our brothers keeper. We all have the same goal, which is to get to heaven and be back with God as his companion that the souls were intended to be. We all are here to help each and every soul attain this. The dream world(subconscious) is the starting place. When we master it by raising humanity to a higher level of consciousness(awareness) of these mysterious aspects of life will be all pieced together. This is what revelation and apocalypse means, is there will be a revealing of truths, apocalypse means an unveiling to remove the veil and show what has been hidden. Armageddon is a spiritual battle not fought in materiality on earth. This battle will ensure humanity reaches that higher level of spirituality, truths will be revealed to those who know this.. come 2012. Everyone needs to prepare to answer to a higher calling of love, giving, caring, sharing and truth well before 2012 even comes our way.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

This reply is not meant to be discouraging to the author of the second pot; but I hope to direct the content of any future reply's towards the content of my original post and not in the direction of the previous post. I'm hoping to get reply's that directly; with first person experiences, provide answers to my questions A-E; not just an analysis of what the questions may mean or other subjective applicable teachings. If you wish to expand; that's fine but please answer the questions with your personal experience preferably separately, or if need be in the process of expanding. Thank you.

I remember pretty much everything from every dream. I have built my own dream world and visit the same places. I often stay in my town, go to Japan, San Francisco, Fairfield, Portland for some examples. I have the same shops, streets everything that I visit. It's kinda bizarre.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Great Idea I also believe that we share some sort of dream/soul pool. I sometimes think I've dreamed someone elses dream and found it very annoying!
    a.Yes I do
    b. Sometimes they are places I have been and sometimes they are dreams of places I'm going to be. Example would be a road and a beach I have been seeing for about 10 years. I recently went to visit family and went for a walk to the beach and the beach was the beach in my dreams, the hill, the shore, the construction work, the road where I could go no further , the sailboat mooring covered with sailboats and the little crabshop.
    c.Yes I dreamed of my sisters room in Germany when I was five.I was in Alaska
    d.No
    e.I don't go in dream mode.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Everything you mentiond is the same for me.
    A. I do dream of the same places in my dreams alot.
    B. I almost never dream of somewhere in my waking life. Most of the places I've never seen or heard described. For example, one place is this two story blue house, with white trim, and two white pillars on either side of the frount door. Bad things always happen there, but it always starts out good. Another place is this huge, underground cavern with port city. It's brightly lit with green lanterns, and the underground lake goes on as big as a sea. It's beautiful. That's just two examples.
    C. I belive it's possible that they could be the same places someone else dreams of. I would be really interesting and kinda awesome if it was.
    D. Yes, I can switch into a "dream mode" It's how I remember most of my dreams, or go back to a dream I liked if I wake up in the middle of the night.
    E. And yes, I feel a differnet sensation in my head when I go into the "dream mode".

And like cherrypoop, I have a whole world I dream. Sometimes I go to new places, just like you would in waking life, and other times I visit the same places. Only my dreams are very much like a labrinth. Or better yet, like dantes inferno (only not hell lol, though some places may seem it) Ill be in a bulding one minut, then Ill turn the corner and I'm in a forrest, but at least somewhat gradual. It's like there are layers, and I go through the layers to go to different dreams. Hard to expalin lol. But the places in my dreams tend to stay the same places, though a tree may have grown, or a shop way be gone.
    Last edited by darkeningshade; 07-19-2011 at 06:04 PM.