Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Standing in the tiny narrow room....

I am standing in the narrow small room, just wide enough for toilet at one end, and other end behind me is a door. The toilet is a wall hung design common in commercial buildings. Except under the toilet is a dark opening D shaped with straight side even with floor and opening arches over with bars. I know room is somehow lit. For some how, I was told to fix a TV for grey scale adjusting by red, blue and green, but I was holding and looking through red filter at tv adjusting but didn't complete as for some reason needed to get out of room. Turned around and saw the door with window and nearly opened it and heard and light lit up in the tunnel beyond, shut the door just in time to see subway train pass. Then opened door then had to shut door again just another one pass other way. Waited then decided to open door at this point scene changed that now I'm standing on concrete floor where rails was and walking along looking outside with support structure pillars. Then went back to one of pillar with a wall/invisible door that is marked SP I think, entered it again. The scene in that narrow room changed again, now a lady is laying on her tummy facing away from door where I entered. She is looking and somehow talking I am not sure to other two or more ladies where wall was is now room wider than this room. Lady turned around me holding her blankets to keep her decency.
    I remembered that I had to fix her tv. Somehow I'm not sure clearly if I had got tv fixed. But this rang a faint bell that I did finish that.

In waking time I work for TV shop fixing TVs. Wow.

Cheers, Wizard

Default Re: Standing in the tiny narrow room....

Hello Wizard,

I think this dream is about your job and that you don't really like it very much. (Eg: you are fixing tvs in a toilet) However, you seem to be to reluctant to look for another job, perhaps because it just seems too difficult or daunting. Maybe you did look for other avenues at one point, but it just led you back to the tv repair job. (Maybe that was a bit of a humiliating experience for you?)

Hi Wizard,

Before I got to the last line of your post, I was thinking to myself, "wow, does this person fix televisions for a living??" The last line confirmed that for me! This tells me clearly that your dream is using what is familiar to you to try and deliver a message.

When a t.v needs fixed in a dream it means that you are looking at a particular scenario all wrong, (the picture wont come out clear). Toilets are telling you there is something or some emotion or behavior in your daily life that needs to be purged and let go of and no longer used or practiced. The small room indicates whatever needs purging, you do not have room for it in your life at this time at all, it must go, it could be a behavior or emotion as stated above. The colors sort of give it away.. the red means to purge anger, or negative thoughts about sex, the blue is telling you to seek the truth in things or to reveal the truth about any secrets you may be holding, and the green tells you that you must not hold onto jealousy or envy. Seeing a door with a window means you have the awareness of an opportunity coming, but shutting doors or them being closed, indicates that you are closing off the oppotunity for change or the opportunity isnt available yet. The train tunnels.. etc.. this is different levels of your mind starting to reveal itself for you, you are exploring more of yourself. Your foundation is stable though(concrete) maybe this suggests that you are set firm in your ways and will have a difficult time changing or making adjustments. The lady covering up with a blanket tells me that there are some things about yourself that you are aware of that you wish to still not reveal to those that are close to you. This most likely refers to feminine traits, such as caring, nurturing, the sharing of feelings and emotions.. Those are some things associated with feminine traits that a lady in a dream would represent.

Just an fyi...Both men and women carry ALL of the combined traits, however, as a male in the physical flesh, you will hold the female aspects of the brain and express mostly only those and vice versa for female in the physical flesh. Covering up anything in a dream, indicates these personality traits that are being supressed.
    Hope this helps.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Strange thing I like the TV shop work and my boss and coworker is good. Just odd dream.

Cheers, Wizard