Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Stopped a fight by reciting Jesus.

I was in a large room with multiple people. Many of which seemed to have their own crew, or group of people. A friend of mine got into a push and shove contest with another man, I was behind the other man and did not know him. I pulled him back before they could fight, and said "there's another way, Jesus said"Peace be with you". The man looked at me and everyone stopped, then I woke up.

Default Re: Stopped a fight by reciting Jesus.

Hello, Mkiehn015

When the American constitution was written, it was written because of people wanting to use everyone for theyre own interests without consideration of what everyone needed as humans. The nation was founded on Christain beliefs because everyone had certain basic needs like food clothing and a roof, but also included being able to achieve goals where before we could not no matter what walk of life you came from. This was done to push away those who only looked at people as a income and property, and this took place durring the creation of America, then after again durring the civil war by those same individuals. They never left, they to this day are here with us confusing everyone to what basic needs really are. The main differance is in taking by law to give to others without providing them a means to do things for themselves, making everyone believe we are christains and in doing so must give and vote to give even if it means destroying ourselves by doing that. Now people simply believe that they have the right to be given what they need without doing anything for it. The problem with that is we cant afford it, it would be like having several familys living close by that just expected you to feed them, and then later works out they stop trying to do anything for themselves. Its really not the Christian way to give everything for everyone else because then everyone can not provide for themselves, there has to be a line drawn where that needs to stop. So basically its a matter of common sence about giving, no one gives beyond theyre ability to give, and thats because we need enough to survive on, and only giving in times of trouble. Its not a everyday thing, and only untill those individuals put forth effort in supporting themselves. So everyone is seeing different groups trying to keep how they are providing for theyre familys and theyre views on how things should be done. This is not what is supposed to take place, but those who try and convince us that theyre way is better and do it this way, when its really about being able to take care of yourself.

Because there is to much confusion being put out there about how to live, its really every mans purpose to take care of themselves and to provide for a family without the help of others, even if it means being alone untill men are able to do that. Not to put themselves in harms way by excepting someones idea of how to live, being placed in servitude to debt. Thats when other have say over you, and what you do, and thats not freedom. If people choose not to believe in Jesus, it because they can get what they need without that, and that means we christains are not thinking straight. Most people want to believe in God, and most of them want to believe in Jesus, so i really dont understand why everyone in the world is fighting unless people are using things the wrong way. In Jesus we agree, and in no other power can does anyone agree.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Default Re: Stopped a fight by reciting Jesus.

the mediator represents a humbler softer side of you. the fight represents pride and humility. jesus saying peace be with you represents your choice. continue that change inside of you.be encouraged.the dream as whole reprsents your vision for the good man of integrety. nice dreams