Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreamed about the great tree from Daniel Chapter 4, the tree that filled the earth

I was in my room back in the house I grew up in but something was different this time. I was no longer in danger, and I was no longer a child, but had some security. I looked out my window of my bedroom and saw that God had planted a tree that grew from the tiniest seed. It grew in minutes and was a great tree, a great oak that seemed to fill the whole earth and every creature...every bird, deer, and everything that moved on land sought shelter beneath it. I felt like I was given some great authority by God on earth that everybody would come to me and submit to my authority. I felt responsible for the animals and wanted to protect and care for all of them so that they will all be safe and live in peace. They looked to me to protect them. For the first time in a long, I felt the voice of the LORD say, “This is my gift to you.” The birds and other animals looked up at me with pleading eyes. There was even a snake, a beautiful snake, laying off to the side, he was at peace, sound asleep, and this snake was very long, and was made of silver. I think of Daniel Chapter 4, it was very much the same dream without the bad part where the angel cuts it down...
    9 I said, “Belteshazzar, chief of the magicians, I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in you, and no mystery is too difficult for you. Here is my dream; interpret it for me.10 These are the visions I saw while lying in bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. 12 Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

Daniel said, “ Belteshazzar answered, “My lord, if only the dream applied to your enemies and its meaning to your adversaries! 20 The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth, 21 with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the wild animals, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds— 22 Your Majesty, you are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.”
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Dreamed about the great tree from Daniel Chapter 4, the tree that filled the eart

Could be prophetic, where what you will do may become something great.

Peace and love in Jesus.
    Last edited by holydiver; 07-31-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Default Re: Dreamed about the great tree from Daniel Chapter 4, the tree that filled the eart

Or check out that thread where someone gives a meaning to all sorts of trees. I think the thread is just called "trees". You might find something useful in there. I've just never trusted magicians with 12 letter names.