Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse Dreams

Over a period of years, I've been dreaming of the four horsemen, one rider at a time, and out of order, starting with the 4th horseman.

Several years ago I dreamed (and I posted the dream here) of the 4th horseman, death. He was in the form of a carved statue. In the dream I was in a great abandoned city where there had been a severe earthquake all buildings were cracked and all foundations destroyed. I heard a voice say, "I will make men more rare than fine gold."(which is a direct Biblical quote, which I didn't realize at the time).

Then about 2 years ago, I dreamed I was in Heaven and the air in Heaven turned blood red. I heard a voice that was like thunder say, "COME!" and I saw bright red horse and its rider wore red armour and he carried a very large broad sword and he rode out as if riding into battle.

Recently, I dreamed of the black horse, twice. Once he was riding through my dream with a pair of scales in the rider's hands. I heard a voice say, "There will be a great perverison and twisting of Justice through out the world!"

Today, I dreamed of the black horse again. I was looking out an open window and I heard a horse whining aggressively but saw nothing. I was going to leave the window when I heard the horse again. I saw a headless man in uniform running by as if running from something. His uniform looked like a military uniform. It was black with gold wheat embrioded on the collar like the wheat that is on the UN insigna. I heard a voice shout, "THIS MAN IS A CIVILLIAN!" after he passed by, I saw the black horse come out and the horse was acting aggressively, proud that he cannot be controlled. He was running wild all over the earth stomping and snorting.

In Revelation, when the black horse comes out, it is said "A quart of wheat for a day's wages and 3 quarts of barley for a days wages! and do not hurt the oil and the wine!"

I wonder if the headless man in uniform represents leaders running scared because the high cost of wheat prices have led to food riots and the wildness of the horse can represent food inflation out of control.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse Dreams

Is my dream about wars connected in this dream? I dreamt many times about wars. In one of my dream, the middleastern people were hiding in the tunnel, they don't know who was the enemy because there were 3 groups fighting. There was no money and no food to buy.

Hello, rocketsqurrel.

Because a company took out a loan to buy the majority of food store in egypt, it cause a big problem with the people. Most people in egypt only make three dollors a day, so the cost of food went up, and they are having trouble living. I had actually picked up a book on buying and renting housing, because i was interested in that, and had come across a section in that book that stated the 666 concept of interest that banks charge to make money. This is why the cost of living keep going up, because the banks are trying to convince everyone to take out loans. So if anyone decides to buy a company, they take out a loan which they have to pay back, and then they create a budget based on the laon payment upkeep, and the cost of operations in order to come up with what they can afford to pay the employee. The employees wages stay low, and the cost of goods rise. The next time the company sells its value doubles, so the cost of goods double, but wages dont reflect the cost of living.

The main reason this has become a problem,. is because of family brakdown. Where before a family owned buisness was built the ground up without laons, and handed down father to son. But now since these same people have been here trying to take over everything by corning the markets and buying everyone out to raise prices, we are seeing hardships based on the seperation of the family unit because those individuals have convinced everyone they can do whatever they wish without the aid of a family unit. Rich familys create a family trust, and out of the trust they take out loans and pay themselves back from whatever they do with the money. They dont even keep theyre money in america. The old saying the rich get richer. Those ideas are only to make them money, not that a loan will do us any good. They know that 90% of all laons will not make it to payoff for one reason or another, and by giving donations they convince those in office to pass laws that benifit them and not the common man. So intead of every family doing this same thing, they just choose not to teach or promote family in schools or laws. The way that the laws have been set up is to benifit the brakup of the family, and any family having trouble soon discovers. So really the manipulation is to keep everyone blind to use everyone to make money. Then that would mean that there is a alien power in our system against us.

My son also had a dream of the black horse, said he was walking past the funeral home on the way to town when it started snorting at him. He came to me wondering what the dream meant, and we worked it out as what you were saying.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Thank you, Holy Diver, yours is a great post! You have some really good insight and thank you for sharing that your son had a similar dream about the black horse. I think then what was said when I saw the black horse for the first time, "There will be a great perverison and twisting of Justice through out the world!" represents the schemes that the rich people and the banks come up with creating a social chaos as it is getting harder and harder to make ends meet. Do you think so?
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello, rocketsquirrel.

I dont think its the rich doing it, but i do think there are special interest groups that have moved in and taken over, and manipulatated our system of government to benifit themselves. I do know that the federal banking system isnt even a american company, they are just a company here working for our government to make money. Like a outside contractor. When president lincoln was in office durring the civil war, it was the north versus the south, basically repulican states of the north, against the democratic states of the south. What is a democrat? The democratic states of the south did trade with England, and English trade routes went to India where they would sell clothing in trade for opium, take the opium to China, opium dens and take there money to Africa and buy slaves, which they would sell to the southern states sympathetic to the crown. They would take the cotton to England where children and women would work in sweat shops. President lincoln promoted the industrial revolution and railroads to combat against the shiping industry. When the american republicans (for the republic of america) took conrol of government they passed a law that said southern states could choose not to have slavory, thats when the southern states left the union. This is why there were so many chinees in america working on the railroads, because they helped the chinees make railroads too so they didnt have to deal with the shiping industry, and also why we see now more people from India here.

It was president Kenedy who ran for office saying that americans should be interested in what they do for the nation not what the nation could do for them because he saw this happening. He wanted to intercept those special interest goups before they did any real damage, and was promoting good American standards on being self sufficiant.

It was president Nixion who took us off the gold standard so our money was no longer attached to gold. This meant that our money was based on the interest rate only in order to balance itself, and the flaw with that is how the laws were put together so that the banks didnt deal with the actual property but instead took a loss on the laon. The flaw with the gold standard was that they didnt say that one ounce of Gold was worth 1000 dollars. If they had our money would have never changed the values, because it still takes the same amount of gold to buy the same things it did 100 years ago.

So the American federal banking system is just another corperation that is ony interested in benifiting themselves.

They pretty much ran the privat sectors out of buissnes, they dont have any competition left, and in doing so give donations to those who will pass laws to benifit them and not us.

If you a bible thumper like me you probably noitcied that the prime minister of Isreal spoke at congress, and he was talking about peace in the middle east, and he believed that palistine should become a state and come to a agreement with them eventhough they want to kill all americans and jews. I remember reading in the bible that the end comes through a promise of peace though i know they havent built the temple there yet. I do know they are preparing to build it, and have selected a new location, and have even made many of the things for it. Also i have noticed that russia had there entire wheat crop destroyed by fire, and america is shipping out a lot of wheat, but i also know that alot of food is being kept in storage and not being sent anyplace. So im pretty convinced we are in the stages years before the end, but are able to watch it unfold way before it takes place.

These same special interest groups have gotten into many of the churchs too, its not that the churchs are bad or the people in them. But some groupse promote things that do not benifit people. Its something really hard to explain, but has to do with not promoting self responsability. Also the refelction of Christains loving the jewish nation, not that, that is a bad thing, but in the context of whats being done i think is. eventhough we are a christian nation, its not up to everyone to support everyone else, that concept is being played out in the wrong way. Its basically unconstitional for a government to tell its citizens what to buy without a way of opting out of that, but for some reason its being done against popular belief. But any christian knows that God took away his blessing from Isreal because they were not a convenant people. So the temple was destroyed, and the nation split. All except judea were taken into captivity, and those prophesys with the creation of Isreal done. Though God has not resotred there convenant yet. (between you and I) What God showed me to be true, is he gave that conenant to another people who have built temples for him. I dont doubt that God will by the end give them a new covenent but right now they dont have one. This is Isreals thing to rebuild the temple to resore theyre conenant with God, as comanded by him. Which that will fulfill more of the prophesys, but is being forced by special interest groups that have the money for it. Many of the prophesys in the bible have already been done, eventhough most do not see it, because they didnt happen in Isreal. Even Jesus says in the bible that there are other sheep, this is what he meant by that.

Most people dont know Democrats are all over the world in every country, and there is work on a new world order because eventually they want a one world leadership and money all being controled by one person. Im not saying its just a political pary, not everyone knows, though key people in key positions are there pulling the strings. It used to be that great people did great things, and thats why they lead others. Not that anyone can. But for some reason there are to many Jokers out there who dont earn anything, but yet convince everyone they are right by blaming. Thats not a great thing, anyone can blame.

Hope that helps a little, sorry for carrying on hehe.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Yes, your reply is helpful, thank you.