Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default dreamed of shooting star and phoenix

Hi, guys:

I had a dream on the 11 May 2011 in the morning time. I dreamed of seeing shooting stars from the sky( I think it was 3 or 4 of them) and one of the shooting star turned into a light of a shape of a phoenix flying towards earth.

And 11 May 2011 is the date of 5 planet alined in the solar system.

In the dream, I was certain it was an very powerful and usual thing and I have never dreamed of this sign before. I think some being is coming from out space or higher level of energy or other demention what ever is coming to us.

If this dream is not about personal, it should be some spiritual awakening or some leaders coming.

Let's see what's going to happen. (I'm still troubled to identify which dream is personal, which not, but our individual's life and personal experience is connected with the whole development of the universe as well.)

Default Re: dreamed of shooting star and phoenix

Hi Waterflare,

It seems that you are very aware that we are all interconnected with the universe.

If your dream is symbolic, which it most likely is...means spiritual rebirth, resurrection and immortality for you. Shooting stars indicate a sign of self-fulfillment and advancement. A shooting star is also symbolic of a new birth(new aspect of yourself) and big changes in your life.

This should refer to the spiritual awakening within yourself. However, for other people it is happening on a global scale even before you had this dream. The process is started already, this dream indicates you are part of that process too.

Hope this helps.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Hi, the chosenone:

Thanks for your reply. I agree with your point. However the date caused my attention because in many predictions, there should be some one coming on 11 May 2011. Maybe even a walk in soul... I, myself is not undergoing a big change at the moment, therefore I thought it could be more indicating some higher energy in a greater scale coming to all of us.

It is a good energy. I think it is beneficial for all of us.

Thanks for your analysis.

Waterflare

Yeah I sort of am picking up on strange things too, have you guys heard of Elias and the shift of consciousness?

Hello, waterflare.

The galatic alignment is december 21, 2012, but the next planetary alignment is in september of 2040.

Its most likley those dates are very important to how things will go in the next 30 years, and its very important that everyone votes in 2012 elections. Im going to add that its important that everyone knows about what freedom is, because there are to many people who dont understand what it is. It seems more and more people just want to dictate to others what needs to be done, without understanding how important our freedoms are. You want that smoker that smokes to smoke up a storm eventhough he bothers you, and you want that large man to eat at mccdonalds eventhough you think he needs to go on a diet. You want that christain rebuking someone in the name of Jesus eventhough they make you embarresed, and you want complainers eventhough your tired of hearing it. Just to name a few, because when laws dictate what everyone does, over and above stealing, murder, for the reasons of tyranny which governs the minds of man, then we have no more freedom. This is what everyone has been voting for, and where we are going with it.

I think its pretty bad my friends are getting pulled over for no reason, and given tickets for what something that is found out after they are pulled over. Also when kids come home from school and cant do homwork because they dont understand the stuff, and need help. Then the price goes up because someone passes the buck. They can make money by passing the buck to everyone without responability for theyre own actions. The word is Tyranny.

Peace and love in Jesus.