Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream about a man made of blue energy and stars can you help me figure this out

So I wake up this morning and the first thing that comes to mind is this mental image of a man smiling at me like he was happy to see me.Then I realize he's from a dream I just woke up from.Anyway thing is he wasn't really human looking.He had a face like i said he smiled,had a nose and eyes just no clothes or body hair just a silhouette of a man who was made up of blue energy and stars.I don't remember how I got to this point in the dream.At first I was seemed really confused and afraid in my dream because I was just floating there in the darkness then I realize I'm in space because of all the stars around me it seemed very real because of the feeling of panic,not knowing where I was or how I got there .As soon as the feelings of being confused and afraid set in is when I see this man.He rushes toward me and smiles like he's really happy & excited to me and I remember thinking how beautiful his smile was.He reaches his hand out toward me he tells me not to be afraid that I'm safe and he wants me to follow him,but he doesn't say anything I just know what he's thinking we didn't need to talk to communicate.I take his hand and all of a sudden we started moving really fast we were flying,floating around the stars it felt like as I was moving I was picking up energy from all around me.The energy I picked up while doing this is hard to explain.All of a sudden there is a lot of energy between me and this man as me and him float around.I start to realize that some how I know who he is and when I realize that I know him I feel so happy and he feels happy....pure happiness between us.We let go of each others hand and started chasing each other like it was a game.Felt like we were two kids playing .All of a sudden things slow down and the two of us are swimming through his sea of energy that was dark red and deep blue/purple in color.I start losing the sense of what he's feeling and I start feeling this warm sensation in the center of my chest ....and I think this is where the dream ends.And come to think of it I was in the same for as this man in the dream I just didn't notice

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Dream about a man made of blue energy and stars can you help me figure this out

Ok so I did some research and it turns out that the "sea of energy" we were floating through was a nebula...makes sense since my dream was about being in a galaxy and the even cooler thing is I found a picture online of the Lagoon Nebula that looks like what I had seen in my dream.Im not really into any of this stuff so why I was dreaming about it is beyond me

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Dream about a man made of blue energy and stars can you help me figure this out

Have you tried meditation involving path working. Effectively this would be a day dream that you could guide so as to visit the same place deep in space as you have been to in your dreams. do not doubt your dreams nor your imagination they both speak a truth.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

1, might be someone around you making you feel warm and give you energy like the blue guy does in your dream.
    2, You might be picking up some energy from out space. There are more frenquent contact from the ETs lately as I think I see starts as well. Also ETs.

Hello, blondie789.

How people of God know each other but never have meet, is what they hear from them is the same as what they would say. Thats because its the same God talking to them.

So with that, i had found some good referance material, though sorry cant give that out, but will say what it says.

If you meet a angel, shake his hand so that you know that it is an angel who greets you, because an angel be that of flesh, of a rezerected person who had once lived. If you shake the hand of a spirit, you will know his true nature, having fallen before God, he turns into a puff of smoke. I couldnt remember the exact wording, though know its close enough.

Peace and love in Jesus.
    Last edited by holydiver; 08-22-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Krishna was a blue person...! Maybe this was that person? Or, maybe that was your HIGHER SELF, and it means you are an indigo child. Your higher self is the part of you locked in the spiritual realm, the part that is essentially the angel on your shoulder who guides you through life and gives good advice, the part you aspire to become while on this physical realm.

It is you essentially, but your higher self is as much a guide as deceased relatives / any other spiritual guides you might have.

Or he might of been your soul mate? Soul mates don't only have to be in this world, I've been told my soul mate might not even be on this planet :( cause my soul mate is too important doing her duty elsewhere to incarnate here. But I'm sure one day I'll know. Seems like you had a super pleasant dream, a real gift.
    Last edited by papua2; 08-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.