Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face Empty throne of severed heads making a fountain of blood!!

Can anyone intepret this dream....

I was from a perspective of a woman maybe in Hell...I was very scared,I was in a gaint room in a classical greco roman style and everything was made of gold.

at the center of this great room stood....a empty throne atop of severed heads,throats facing outward....maybe hundreds of them blood flowing ....and they were creating a gaint fountain of blood.

also the world was topsy turvy,like one couch had two sides,up and downand you could walk on any side of the room like is was the floor,no gravity.

dream ended by me/the woman....im a man btw....getting shot out into the surface of the erath from a small hole,then two people were waiting for me,and in the end ,I and the one othe person got sucked back into the hole while the other person got stuck in the hole at the surface.

also before I saw this image or room,the dream was being in a dark house abandoned and some ghost demon thing were cutting people up and diseccting them....then I went into the large gold room.

Thanks for any help you can give....no websites have anything close to what I saw....I need a real dream interperter.....my background,I'm a first born son,who takes care of his family and I'm a fighter ,who is very ambition in the real estate market.

Thank you.

Default Re: Empty throne of severed heads making a fountain of blood!!

Hello, jumokkhan.

What im thinking is that the heads and throne are the legal system, As in using it to check on deeds to make sure there are no second mortgages or anythiing. The throats are door ways as a function of the system, and the throne is the athority of the law. The heads are like departments, while the blood is what built the sytem to what it is. The rooms being Roman in style most likley means a democracy type system giving the feel to the court system. The rooms being gold are also a type of athority, more permission granted kind of thing. Walking on the walls may mean your only limited to your own imagination, with little out of bounds. The hole may be in looking for a answer, and your outlook.

The spiritual side of the dream is the tunnel always leads to salvation, to excape the world. The heads spouting blood could be prophets of old holding up the throne of God. Though two side of the coin, one earthly the other spiritual which is biblical in nature to have things take place because you looking for answers. You must have a physical side to work, and a spirtual side to go along with it. Both interpretations go hand in hand, and cant brake the two from each other. Court as in court house, or a kings court, a temple or government, both as high as you can aim. But according to how the symbols are, i see court, and laws. if i come up with something else ill post it, or maybe someone can add to this.

Hope it may have helped some.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Default Re: Empty throne of severed heads making a fountain of blood!!

Also in light of recent events, and Osamas death, the dream could have something to do with that too.. I tend to miss the current events with the dreams, but i do eventually get around to that. My son had a dream of two devil heads one on top of the other facing forward. Both heads were red, and the top head had horns. The bottom mouth always stayed open, but the top mouth would open to let people out. A few day later he went to jail for writing on something, and there was a complaint made about it. So thats my basis on the interpretation.

Peace and love in Jesus.