Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreamt of secretary and she dreamt of me.

A few years ago, I dreamt of all kinds of sexual things with our office secretary. The next morning, when I came to work, she told me she dreamt of a very friendly "me". It was like she was telling me she knows what I was thinking of last night. Huh? Can 2 people have the same dream?

Default Re: Dreamt of secretary and she dreamt of me.

Shared dreams happen often. problem is it's seldom noticed so imagine this. you have a dream and the people next door have the same dream, if you never talk to each other then how are you to know? often it means your on the same wave length and clearly that was the case in this particular dream.... SCORE!!..... there is a school of thought that says dreams come from a universal mind and we all tap into it from different angles. So often two or more people will have the same dream but from different perspectives. an example would be a dream about adventure in a forest. you: dream about seeing people in a forest while your standing outside a caravan, you fight the people in the forest and protect the caravan. another person dreams: they are in a caravan in the woods, they hear noises outside but know they are safe so long as they stay in the caravan.

the different perspectives of the dream indicate the different lessons and attitudes of the dreamers while the same "resource dream" is used... this is only one philosophy on the topic.

still others believe that the dream itself "belongs" to one of the dreamers and the other person is "tapping" into that persons mind while sleeping, kinda like quantum tunneling i guess or tuning in a radio to the neighbors child monitor. again the reasons for the dreams are different and personal to the individuals but still mean you are both on the same wavelength in at least one regard.

hope you went for it ;)

looks like you need to take the time and talk to her more about the dream and see how close they were, let us know

I just avoided the issue when she brought it up, and pretended i didn't have the same dream....I'm married and want to keep it that way.