Thread: End time dream

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default End time dream

Hello, everyone..

I have kept from posting this dream for a very long time because i didnt want anyone getting any ideas to help bring this about, but i had this dream over 25 years ago. Now i figure its time to tell the dream so people can keep these things from taking place, because by not telling it, things have been going in this direction anyway.

I had a dream where the ground under a corn field broke open, to show a molten earth. Then i saw everyone sitting around town waiting for the end to come, because there was no gas, and there was no food, and people were coming to take everyone away into concentration camps. No one had any guns, and no one had the energy to fight them. The army came into town, and the lined everyone up, and marched them out of town never to return. I ducked out, and didnt go with them, and they had taken over everything. All the people died, they were killed. Then i saw helocopters fly over and drop dust to kill evreyone inside buildings, the people had put clothing under the doors to keep the dust out.

Peace and love in Jesus

Default Re: End time dream

I dreamt that there was war. People wearing middle eastern outfits were hiding in the tunnel because they were scared and didn't know who were the enemies as there were three groups of armies. There was no money and no food to buy.

holydiver, your dream sounds doesn't sound far removed from reality. Similar things have already happened in the past, however, I get the impression when you say, "taken over everything" ,this is more of a one world order type of scenario.

Hello, laucashel.

Thats what i was thinking for many years, a one world order, though but replaced with others.

Peace and love in Jesus.