Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Most Disturbing dream I've had

I was walking through my house and saw a light on in one of the back rooms that we use for storage. There was a young girl covered in scratches and black eyes. The light that was on was also extremely bright and the whole room was white. I can actually remember a adrenaline rush coming over me. I remember trying to punch her but then woke up. I was still shaking when I woke up.

Default Re: Most Disturbing dream I've had

Hmmm.... are you being a little hard on yourself? torchuring yourself, a little abussive, interrogating?
    You might be thinking about some old stored memories. Turning the light on is remembering.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default Re: Most Disturbing dream I've had

Hello NateB.

Normally a house symbolizes everything you know within one space, thats why you can walk into another room and be someplace else. A bright white light, can symbolize something you dont know, that really exists. As most dreams are either trying to get you to resolve a issue or find a place, and some of events to come. A bright white light can also symbolize a spirit of some type, That has come to visit. Some people have a fear of that, so they strike out against it, even i have. There being a fine line between angels and demons, as they both have to follow the same rules, with one exception, demonds lie about it. The dead givaway is there being a storage room, as a christain symbol a storage place is with deeds done, not wealth. A lot of times when people pray and ask for things from God, God may send a angel to check the worthyness of a person to recieve such as what has been asked for, and if the person fears to much, they wont recieve it. In a nutshell, this is a type of destroyer dream, and if your not familar with that, its about who will be blessed and who wont be. The destroyer walks back and forth in the world to see who he can devour, and the only way to sway him from eating you is to reject him by means of Gods power and not our own. The treasure we save up in heaven is what we do for others, but not in a foolish manner. We give food to those we know so they can pay there bills, not giving to a cause that keeps feeding the same people for over 50 years and wont teach them how. What is more evil? To blame those we know for strugling, or not teaching the world how to feed themselves? The world can be backwards, punishing good efforts, and keeping people needy on purpose.

Hope that helped.

Peace and Love in Jesus.