Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I'm confused about some things; would like to speak with an experienced psychic

I've had some strange experiences lately, connecting mentally with a man I've always admired, and only met and spoken to once. My mother has also had experiences with him, but mostly feeling him willing his subconscious to me and allowing me to read his feelings and some of his thoughts and desires.
    This has been going on for several weeks now and I'm quite confused. My mother doesn't feel that actually going to physically see a psychic will help, but I'm still feeling that speaking with someone who has experience might clear up a few things. And since my experiences have been of a telepathic, empathic, clairvoyant nature perhaps someone here can help me?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: I'm confused about some things; would like to speak with an experienced psychic

people who walk together step at the same pace. when they are apart they walk at their own pace.. someone being physically in the same area effects both people and creates a middle ground where both feel comfortable.. you need to realign your pace with your mother. the best way for psychics to do this is through physical contact. skin to skin. hold your mothers hand and tell her "we need to discuss this" while looking into her eyes.. .you KNOW the conversation that happens instantly within a moment of time as two psychics look into each others eyes. so use that. talk to her after you have realigned your pace so you are both on the same page... you'll be amazed at home much this helps and how little help you'll need from anyone outside of your mother.

bouncing thoughts of eachother is the way to go.. perhaps not always but defiantly this time.