Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default nightmare and wake up crying please help

I keep having this dream about my son and im balling my eyes out but i cannot see my son I see my sons girlfreind I am upset but my sons girlfriend doesnt seem to care? I have this same dream over and over for the past 5 days?can someone please help i dont want anything bad to happen

Default Re: nightmare and wake up crying please help

Hello, derik.caplinger.

It may be such that the dream is made to bring you closer, or show love, as dreams often bring out feeling. It may also be part of being a parent and the sence of loss they have when their children are growing up, and the dream being more about you than him. Its always a young womens ambition to draw the male away from his family anyway, that degree depending on the amount of influence the family has over him. Often times the more influence a family has over the male the harder the female has to try, but may not be any indication of a problem, though you should try and speak to him. Remember always leave a excape route open to him just in case he feels he doesnt know what he got himself into, often times males are not sure untill they experiance things to know for sure, and often times they wont ask for help. Most times males just need to know there is another option if they need it.

Peace and Love in Jesus.

ok thank you so much for the interpretation. But why do you think i see my sons girlfriend soon to be daughter in law instead of my son it feels like im lookin for my son but can only see his girlfriend. Also im like hysterically crying and isee his girlfriend still but she doesnt seem to care...but then iwake up and im really hysterically crying. thank you and god bless you also

Hello derik.caplinger.

It was my reasoning that she doesnt care because she is the one taking him from you, and since that dream symbol doesnt have a purpose in action, or in other words does not apply to the situation in a negative way, thats the way it comes out in dream form. You know your going to see him less, and the dream is designed to bring you closer to him, by feelings of love. In other words you love him and even going to miss him, and might be why you can not see him. Though dreams can be funny things to interpret, they dont always come out exactley like you might think they would, but often times the interpretations are close enough in the general idea.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Ok thank you so much holy diver. I wish you and your family a great easter and god bless.