Default Moderator Approval Query (dear Palehorse/Naba/Varzandeh etc)

Hi there,

Palehorse, we spoke a little while back about the moderator approval thing on my postings - and you said that it wasn't right and to try again.

These last two days I've had three posts 'lost in the wilds of the approval list', and as much as I consider myself a fairly patient person, I have to admit, I'm getting a little frustrated with this.

What's the deal? Have I made an enemy (against my knowledge) in the moderating crew? Are my posts too long? Is it something I'm saying or not saying?

I'm feeling a little victimized here. What's the deal? I appreciate this is only a forum, and there is a big wide world out there, but I have spent considerable time here, trying to help people, and involving other interpreters in the interpretations of my dreams.

If this goes to 'moderator approval' I'm really going to get cross. Please, one of you, PM me. Explain what's going on. This is not fair.

Cheers.

FDL2

----------

Actually, you know what mods - perma ban me please. Then I'll not be tempted to pursue this exercise in complete futility.

Cheers.
    FDL2

Default Re: Moderator Approval Query (dear Palehorse/Naba/Varzandeh etc)

Hi Fee, I'm not sure what's going on but am quite sure it is what has come up before... some kind of setting for catching spam on the site is too tight. I wish I could help but I am not a geek to figure it out. I am sure this is nothing personal. but I understand it would be a very frustrating, technical pain in the --- oops

Default Re: Moderator Approval Query (dear Palehorse/Naba/Varzandeh etc)

So, has the problem been fixed? I've posted a new thread inquiring about a dream three days ago, and I've yet to see it on the forum, nor says I posted any?