Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default A talk with Jesus

Okay so when i was little about 3 years old i wasn't really informed about jesus who he is and other stuff like that but i still remember the dream and it was of jesus he was tall and it was in a cloud type setting i remember him asking me if i wanted to go with him to heaven and since i didn't know who he was and i was little first thing i said was i have to ask my mom first after that he said okay and the dream was over. i remember the dream vividly and i just want some closure cause i didnt know who jesus was and one night i have a dream about him.
    oh yah i might add that the next morning i went to my mom and asked if i can go to heaven with jesus and she asked me why and i told her he asked me to go with him to heaven in my dream she still remembers that and i do too

Default Re: A talk with Jesus

Hi,

If dreamt about Jesus (peace be on him) means you are a believer and honest also you
    will learn something that is useful for people and will have honest children.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Sounds like an interesting dream to have! Especially when you knew nothing about Jesus at the time, as you say.

Have you had any similar dreams since, or does this one that you had long ago just stick out in your head?

I would say, enjoy it for what it is. A meaningful dream to you. If you wanted to expand the interpretation yourself, you might ask yourself what it means to you in your present set of circumstances. What is happening in real life that might have caused this to come back into your memories of late? Are you pursuing a spiritual path now?

FDL2

Well next time you are on cloud nine...:sleep:
    You might say... well I did ask my mommy... is the offer still open???
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

maybe this was a message that you were suppost to hear and not understand and your mother was suppost to hear and understand so she would watch you a little better.. as jesus already knew your answer... did your mother change because of this dream?

if you trust your mom enough to ask permission that shows obedience then you will obey the word of the lord.the lord loves when we honor our mother and father.