Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face Roller Skates and Red carpets ♥ Dream

Okay, so just because I'm really young, doesn't mean you can't give me an answer, because I have seen that actually happen to someone the same age as me. I just want an answer, thank you =)

I had this dream, I actually really liked it, and I wish I could have it again:

Okay so I'm like around 21 years old, I'm wearing a beautiful dress and I'm on the red carpet, supposing I'm famous. Loaaaads of people/fans/photographers are screaming my name for my attention, all loving me. I suddenly realize the red carpet is very long and is on a very steep hill. Then suddenly I have roller skates. I'm rollerskating down the hill trying to sign as many autographs as possible as I go. Suddenly this bald guy wants to shake my hand, he's on the carpet too, I think he's also an actor, or some friend of mine. I'm rolling down the hill trying to pose and sign autographs and answer questions. Then the dream stops.

I'm a 13 year old girl and I currently am going for Professional acting school, because I want to be an actress, not for the fame but because I love acting and I want to have a job as an actress and express my passion in different ways. I've been to auditions, and my horoscope tells me something about this, something might happen in July. Anyway - what does this dream mean? It could mean nothing and just be random, but it has stuck with me.

Default Re: Roller Skates and Red carpets ♥ Dream

It means be careful what you wish for... that lifestyle is a very long steep road and
    for many reasons it's out of your control. Once you are recognized (possibly your bald agent there)
    many people can't handle the fame and from there it's all downhill in the fast lane... don't it make those brown eyes blue

You don't need horoscopes to get there... just some choose to be-attitudes
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    It means be careful what you wish for... that lifestyle is a very long steep road and
    for many reasons it's out of your control. Once you are recognized (possibly your bald agent there)
    many people can't handle the fame and from there it's all downhill in the fast lane... don't it make those brown eyes blue

You don't need horoscopes to get there... just some choose to be-attitudes
    Oh wow - does this mean I should change a new ambition? This has really shaken me, wow. I actually feel pretty upset because this is my ambition. Does this mean I would not make a good actress? I doubt I would get lost in fame. This is actually pretty upseting - I'm sorry because I'm not one of those "not-saying-any-names" disney kind of child startlets, people say I'm pretty mature and have talent. =(

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    roller skate riding means a pleasant life ,
    Carpets out of home means a travel is on the way.
    People screaming your name means take care something bad on the way.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks, I had this dream ages ago anyway..

not trying to change your mind
    you just need to be aware of what's out there
    so the users and losers don't ride your carpet.

I would think to have an attention getting flashy career you would need some strong inner perspective qualities
    to keep you off the ash heap in the end. the be-attitudes will keep your head on straight. you go girl :cheer2: check em out
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!