Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Having very clear dreams that come true the same day

I'm new to this site and hope to get more information about what I'm experiencing:

Between February 2011 and today I had already 2 clear dreams that came true the same day. The first dream I had was more clear than the second dream. When I say clear dream I mean that even the colors of the objects match when the dream came to reality.

First dream -> On the first dream I'm at my work place looking at one of the office cubicles. When I walk inside the cubicle, the monitor of the computer had a blue color sticky note on the screen. When I looked at the blue sticky note it had my name written and below my name was a date. The date was that same day when I was dreaming this dream. For example, the sticky note had the following written:

Joe Doe
    02/24/2011

When I wake up and go to the bathroom I realized that 02/24/2011 was that day. That same day I go to work and when I go inside my cubicle there was a blue sticky note on my screen with some instructions about something my boss needed me to do.

I want to specify that it was the first time someone puts a sticky note on my computer monitor while working at this place.

Second dream -> In the second dream I find my self walking inside a 2 story house looking at all the details of the house. Then I went to the patio of the house where there was a pool. Inside the pool I can see my wife's sister, her husband and their 2 girls playing in the pool. The curious thing about it is that the water of the pool looked more like the water of the ocean rather than water of a pool.

That same day when I wake up and have breakfast with my wife, my wife tells me for the first time that her sister is buying a new house.

Can anyone tell me why this is now happening to me for the first time in my life?

I will appreciate any inputs.

Thanks!
    Last edited by brian_1942; 04-15-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Default Re: Having very clear dreams that come true the same day

Beter late than never... your dream journey begins.

Your first dream may have importance in that it focuses attention on that date.
    your circumstances high-lighted it for you to remember... a date to remember.
    the hype is so that you will remember it... maybe as a beginning point
    Like "Today" or that "date with destiny" was the day I was awakened to the prophetic through dreams.

I would think this dream will stick with you like the note.
    blue is often refered to the color of revelation, like seen through dreams, revealed.

It might be interresting to look at the symbolism of the request from your boss was... (on the note)
    What was it that was important for you to do,remember or be reminded of.

example: that day you needed to put on the mind of your boss, that was most important, at least from your boss's perspective, that was what needed to be accomplished "today"
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hmm - I would think it was a wake up call... to that some dreams might be saying something :a26: ... do you know anyone that might be sending a message from the other side... or do you "believe" in an afterlife... or a guide if you see future events. Just a thought

Thank you both for the reply,

G-idk,

I felt that everything related to the dream was a wake up call.

Can you please emphasize what you are saying about
    "do you know anyone that might be sending a message from the other side... or do you "believe" in an afterlife... or a guide if you see future events. Just a thought"
    ???

Hello, brian_1942

Its most likley that your family and work is something you care about, and you being head of houshold, your going to dream of those things. Those dream are because of your choices in life, and are outcome dreams. You can have outcome dreams if you have been curious Religon and just want to know if things are true, often times people have dreams like this so they will seek out others who might know the answers in order to get you more involved into what your seeking answers for. It may be that you care for things you never cared for before. Hope that helped some. Joseph in the bible when he was held in prison had two men come to him having heard he could interpret dreams, both of them had outcome dreams.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
    Last edited by holydiver; 04-17-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Has someone passed on that could be sending you a message or has this always happened and you are just waking up to this kind of warp time talk?

In my opinion, and this is just what i've always thought;
    everyone is conected to the future and to the past. not everyone embraces it,
    and not everyone believes it.
    i have the same thing as you, except i've had alot more of these 'episodes'
    i've foreseen the church shooting that took place in '09. (i think),
    but not all of mine involve dreams. sometimes i see things while i'm awake,
    i'll just day dream and an hour later the same thing happens.
    from things like a deer being in the middle of the road,
    to the day my uncle died.
    it's natural, i have an aunt who had these visions but she hated it, she decided to not allow herself to see
    the things she saw and now she has no gift.
    so embrace it.
    :) my great grandfather is where my family's gift began, i believe.
    there was a tornado a long time ago, and his wife was trapped under the rubble.
    no one had a clue where she was because she never made it to the storm shelter.
    but he walked to a spot, and shoved his hand in the rubble and she was right where he looked.
    my grandmother and i have had the same vision, on the same day, twenty some years apart.
    it's just a part of who you are!