Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Dream Interpretation please?

I had two more strange dreams again.

First dream: It was nighttime and I was letting my cat outside, and a blue butterfly fluttered into the house. I told my mom, but she said not to make a big deal out of it. I open the door, and the blue butterfly flew away, and I look up and a shooting star flew across the sky.

Second dream: I was in some sort of campground, but it was like a cross between a town and a campground. I went up a trail surrounded by bushes and a grizzly bear came out. I jumped over a fence, and the bear went around it. I jumped back over the other side, and the bear came and attacked me. But I didn't feel any pain, nor did the bear cause any damage to me, it was like the bear was going through me, but it wasn't. The bear runs off, and I walk back to the camp, and my dad and I were talking. I can't remember what it was though.

Can anybody interpret these dreams please?

Default Re: Dream Interpretation please?

Hi,

Butterfly means a weak ignorant man that will have a death danger.Blue means a matrialistic way of mind he will come to visit and will go to a travel.***********

If one dreamt a butterfly flew away from his back and he didn't take it, means he will
    have sex with a virgin girl and will have a baby boy.
    If dreamt he killed the butterfly means there is a death danger for his child.

A shooting star means death of a soldier or a scientist is on the way.

Bear is interpreted as a thief, silly rival or enemy.
    If dreamt was sitting on a bear means he will receive some abjectness by the
    governor.
    If dreamt he killed the bear means he will overcome the rival or enemy.
    If dreamt ate some bear meat or had a bear skin with him means he will receive a fear.
    If dreamt hunted a female bear means will marry an unlucky silly woman.
    If dreamt a bear came into his house means an unlucky silly person will come there.
    If dreamt he killed a bear or was riding a bear means he will overcome the enemy.

If one dreamt entered a fence means will be safe from an enemy.
    If dreamt got out a fence or someone threw him out means the rival will overcome
    him.
    If one dreamt was in a fence means he is honest and his livelihood will increase.
    If dreamt got out a fence means his livelihood will decrease.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

I get the impression that both dreams are about what you consider are nuisances and annoyances in your life. The dream is trying to convey to you the transient nature of such events; just like the butterfly that flutters in, and then out of the house a few mins. later. It's gone, flown away.

Some of these might even seem grand - as in the case of a shooting star, but what happens with shooting stars? You see them one second, and they disappear the next. Gone, vanished...

The fact that the bear doesn't/can't harm you lends further support to the idea that those annoyances you need to "bear" in daily life are not worth fretting over.

Dear 1Morey: Welcome to Dreamcentral. I think the situation between the butterfly flying out of the house and the shooting star is an interesting synchroniticity. I also think both of them were meant to awaken some dormant elecriticy within yourself. The dream of the bear passing through your body was meant to impart upon your being and spirit the energies of a bear, which in my opinion, are pretty fearless, perhaps less than a lion. In summary I would suggest both dreams were intended to elevate your spirit and somewhat steel your nerves for the events ahead of you, which your awakening or daylight consciousness is most likely working on or antiscipating. Best regards, Bob