Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default voilent dream beating with a big hammer, waiting to be beheaded

The dream I had the night before was a bit restless. I dreamed me and another two people sitting there waiting to be beheaded. And we were just waiting while I was saying to them, don't you feel scared? And I felt a bit sad, but the feeling was very real that we are about to be executed. I said what would it feel when your head drop on the floor? Would you still be aware and saw your body? That 'll be scary to see your body without a head.

Then, we never got the execution. And then was running. And I saw people fighting, so I grabbed the hammer from that person and hit his head with the hammer as hard as I could. And that person obviously dead after the hit.

Any insight? The beheaded part? Anything going wrong with me?

Thanks for helping,
    Sweet dreams lovely people.

Water flare

Default Re: voilent dream beating with a big hammer, waiting to be beheaded

If one dreamt he was beheaded and he was decapitated means, if he is jailed, he will
    let free. If he is ill means he will be cured. If he has debts means he will pay back.
    If he is pagan means he will be a believer.
    If his head was not separated the executioner will do him a favor.
    Generally dreams of beheading are good for poor people and is bad for rich people.

If one dreamt he was running away means he will be forgiven or he will overcome the
    enemy.
    Because Moses dreamt he was running away from Pharaoh and later he overcame the
    Pharaoh.
    If one dreamt men were running away from women means he is afraid of a big man.
    To run away if he didn't scream means happiness but if he screamed means a disaster
    is on the way.

Hammer means greatness and rank.
    If one dreamt had a hammer or someone gave him a hammer means he will sit with a
    great man and will have benefits.
    If dreamt his hammer was lost he will separate from the great man.
    if one who isn't an ironsmith dreamt was hitting hammer on an anvil means he will
    tale bear between two big man and creates enmity.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hi,
    Just an ordinary everyday dream! However, the subconscious often tries to indicate what's causing the dream. Your dream indicates that you had a bad headache come on while you slept. Perhaps caused by overwork or some personal problems?
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi, thanks so much. It seems this dream is not a bad one. And also, I remembered one time I was bothered with my dream of the boat sinking, but actually nothing bad happened.

I reckon I'm poor, so hopefully I'll get some benefit out of this.

Sweet dream.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    Just an ordinary everyday dream! However, the subconscious often tries to indicate what's causing the dream. Your dream indicates that you had a bad headache come on while you slept. Perhaps caused by overwork or some personal problems?
    Yeah, I think it also makes sense. I was a bit sick lately. It is an ordinary dream I think. Nothing related to any vision :-) as I always have visions in my dream.

However, I need to dream some personal stuff, right? Still need to feed myself.

Have a nice dream, hope I'll get some more money soon ~