Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default changing pathway

I remember being down town in the city I'm in, I know that area like the back of my hand, and I went to take the way home I always do, and some how the busy streets of people and creepers and litter and just hackticness that i don't particularly like, turned into a horse pasture. Peaceful, but confused the heck out of me as to how I got there, and when I went to turn back to the city, it was gone. i was lost, but didn't really mind

Default Re: changing pathway

Dear Leetashi: Welcome back to Dreamcentral. I think your dream is expressing a positive coping mechanism your psyche has developed when encountering too many undesired stresses such as the creepers and hacktickness. By the way I'm going to have to look that one up, it would appear to be a new expression of slang. Horse pastures and cow pastures are indeed very tranquil settings, that is , unless you are the one responsible for the feeding and care of the cows and horses. We at Dreamcentral were developing a need for more posts in a positive direction and your post is a very encouraging sign. Thank you for doing that for us. Best regards, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTashi View Post
    I remember being down town in the city I'm in, I know that area like the back of my hand, and I went to take the way home I always do, and some how the busy streets of people and creepers and litter and just hackticness that i don't particularly like, turned into a horse pasture. Peaceful, but confused the heck out of me as to how I got there, and when I went to turn back to the city, it was gone. i was lost, but didn't really mind
    Confirms what you've been told and what you probably know already that the hustle and bustle of city life or your experience generally will not last all your life. There will be a time in your life to stop and smell the roses; i.e., a time to slow-down, reflect, and enjoy the bueaty of life. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

You might consider your options if your current form of employment was to put you out to pasture.
    Are you ready for retirement? or maybe it's time to pursue your own field of dreams. :angel:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hi,

If one dreamt was lost, means he/she will remain obscure and little known and no-one will
    appreciate him/her as she/she merits.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.