Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Naked dreams that don't really fit general profile?

I have had several dreams in which I was going about my daily life, but I was totally naked. At first, I was okay with it, and it was just sort of a fact and I went with it. People noticed but didn't really care. Then, I got sort of self conscious when someone mentioned it, and then everyone was sort of giggling at me. I was so embarrassed but it was more like if my shirt was on inside out instead of I wasn't wearing one.

I've had this several times, in different scenarios but the idea is the same. What does it mean?

Default Re: Naked dreams that don't really fit general profile?

Dear xaopia: Welcome to Dreamcentral. Your member name, to me is somewhat difficult to wrap my tongue around in pronounciation. Reading your dream gave me a big belly laugh at the dream content, not you personally. In my opinion your subconsciousness generated this dream to take you on a little adventure tour. The old negro spiritual song "Take me back to old Virginny" comes immediately to mind in describing the dream situation. Your subconscious was giving you a riddle to solve, and that riddle is "Guess where you are at in this space and time". Although both yourself and the surrounding people have appearances like adults, in reality both your and their mental sets and reactions to things would be typical of 3 or 4 year olds. Thats the answer your subconscious wanted you to discover to the riddle "Guess where you are at, in this space and time". Needless to say, the behaviors of 3 and 4 year olds is as funny as skiditch." The world would be a better place if everybodies subconsciousness took them on little adventure tours like yours did. Best regards, Bob

Hi,
    The subconscious often uses emotions as waking elements in dreams. Embarrassment is one of the emotions often comes up in dreams. It is simply a waking element.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Dear xaopia: Welcome to dreamcentral. Your member name is kind of a challenge both in spelling and pronounciation, for me at least. In my opinion, your subconscious is engineering a riddle for you to figure out, sort of like a game of hide and seek. Although both you and and other people in your dream appear as adults both your mental set and theres is not characteristic of adults. What the dream is asking of you is, guess where you are in this space and time? Your reaction was whats up with this situation. Unfortunately that was not the answer to the riddle your subconscious presented to you. The correct answer to your subconsciouses question is, both you and the surrounding people, altho displayed as adults are really acting in the mental sets of 3 and 4 year olds. Needless to say 3 and 4 year olds behaviors are funny as skiditch as both your reaction and the others are in response to this situation. Best regards, Bob