Thread: school friends

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default school friends

Quite a simple dream- not much to it. Simply, I thought I saw two old school friends sitting round a table having a drink with some other people. I thought I'd go over and say hello as I haven't seen them since school (11 years ago). When I got to their table I realized they weren't those friends at all; they had just looked a bit like them from a distance. They just looked blankly up at me.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: school friends

I think it goes toward you finding your identity... as that would be the first question on the table... "and Who are you?!?"
    If you can remember the two friends you were looking for... what did each of these represent to you?
    What character qualities did they have?

Or something you are involved with now is not what you think it is... look closer... Is this what you really want?
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: school friends

Dear James T. Welcome back to dreamcentral. The key word I would use to describe your dream is disorientation. That is especially true when the two men looked blankley up at you. This may or not be connected ,from the book "Awakening to Zero Point" it was stated with the polar magnetic fields shifting as dramatically are at the present people will pass by or visit locations they are extremely familar with and not know where they are. In other words its a situation of no recognizition of the very familar. I think it would be safe to presume the juxtaposition of that could apply here. That is thinking you recognize people or places, but in reality they are not who you think. In this scenario I would chalk the situation up to celestial influences. Its a good opportunity to laugh at yourself, for mother nature fooling you. Best regards, Bob