Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Shamans in bhodi tree

Doors are not the real issue, safety and security is. You must call upon your guardian angels to protect you while you sleep. You may have been that poor man who almost got hit by a car, and the projection is that you saved that man and he is yourself. You have the power to save yourself, like nobody else could. You are safe now.
    I personally went through a period of codepency where I was dependent on another to cheer me up, when I needed to talk myself out of this gloomy despair and fear. Remind yourself that you're safe often and don't fear the boogyman anymore or the monster in the closet.
    Your late relatives will act in providing a safe haven as you sleep. You don't need to be scared. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Have faith that all's well.
    Maybe you had a little scare as a child with someone you loved that didn't provide the best environment. Try to get past that and forgive this person and know that everything will be alright. Nightmares are just scary fears deep within the psyche and rarely if ever come true. Do not be afraid of the dark or to dream.
    Keep a bible by the bed if that will give you comfort and peace of mind and don't worry. You have a happy, good life ahead!!! :lock1:

----------

PS You never walk alone when you walk with the Lord. Read the poem "Footprints in the Sand" if that will calm you and give you a sense of security again. You will be happier if you can see the light in the darkness. Put a night light in your room if that will grant you relaxation. Meditation helps a lot too!

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Bob, I have a problem with doors. A reoccuring type of dream I've had since I was young, where doors that I want to be secure are not. They won't lock and I try to secure them without success. Don't feel safe in these dreams. And darn it in waking life I have problems with my doors. I guess my house continuously settles just enough for locks to not work properly. My bedroom door will not lock now and everynight when I shut it my cats make sure it does not stay shut, and just had my front door readjusted so it would line up and lock. Don't know why I told you this, but I would like to open doors in my dreams and see what's on the other side.
    If I may offer another perspective, doors left open that cause concern in dreams regard concerns about those behaviors in life that allow unwanted intrusions affecting the security of our home life and social structure. For example, an open bedroom door suggest concerns about unwanted social intrusions affecting the most intimate aspect of your home life and social structure. These dreams arise from the insecurity we may feel regarding the prominent areas and aspects of our life suggested by which doors remain open in our dreams. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Thank you for the reply: Many big scares as a child regarding not feeling safe due to a unstable home environment. This makes sense. thanks again for taking the time to reply.

----------

Thank you for the reply: Every reply I have received gives me something to think about. These door dreams are persistent enough that I would like to try and make some sense of them and your reply helps. You say "doors left open", the doors in my dreams are not left open. I am at the door in my dreams trying to keep them shut, but they will not stay secure. Semantics?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Thank you for the reply: Every reply I have received gives me something to think about. These door dreams are persistent enough that I would like to try and make some sense of them and your reply helps. You say "doors left open", the doors in my dreams are not left open. I am at the door in my dreams trying to keep them shut, but they will not stay secure. Semantics?
    Regards an effort to keep something out of your life that may find entry should you lack vigilance. The door describes what you unconsciously view as a way some unwanted or intrusive influence may enter and affect your life. Your effort to secure the door in your dream describes your conscious efforts to secure what you perceive as vulnerable areas or aspects of your life. Your degree of success in securing the door in the dream is your opinion of just how successful you feel you've been in your conscious efforts.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Thank you again. This is the one I will take to the bank. There is no need to be vigilant anymore, since the negative influence is gone, never to return. I used to have this type of dream frequently, but not now.

A lock on the door can only do so much. You will probably feel safer is you mingle and socialize and join some clubs or a church. There is safety in numbers. Friends, family and loved ones can help you deal with your panic and put you at ease. You might not be a social butterfly (neither am I!), but try to reach out to others and offer your friendship and your act of kindness will be returned. As Helen Keller said, "When one door closes, another opens." Try to think happy thoughts and not get panicked. Remaining calm during a crisis will pay off in the long run.