Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Shamans in bhodi tree

I have only had a dream like this one time. I am sitting IN a Bhodi tree with 3 or 4 shaman in the middle is a smooth flat round stone. Sitting on the stone are frogs. The shaman say " they will tell us if you are the one". At this point I look down from the tree and see a small child running into a busy street. I jump down and move the child to safety and her mother. End of dream.

Default Re: Shamans in bhodi tree

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I have only had a dream like this one time. I am sitting IN a Bhodi tree with 3 or 4 shaman in the middle is a smooth flat round stone. Sitting on the stone are frogs. The shaman say " they will tell us if you are the one". At this point I look down from the tree and see a small child running into a busy street. I jump down and move the child to safety and her mother. End of dream.
    Whether or not you are the chosen is not determined by others (shaman imagery) or signs in nature (frog imagery) but rather by your initiative, actions, and deeds (rescuing woman and child imagery). I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Thank you for that reply. This dream has puzzled me because, believe me I am not one to think I am the one. I think your thoughts on this make good sense. Thanks again.

Dear James: Welcome to Dreamcentral. I thin drm dr jumped the gun on intrepreting your dream. It has puzzled me for two days and finally I plugged frogs and spirituality into a search engine. Frogs are considered in spiritual symbolism as contactees between demensions. They would in that case be able to notify the shamen. Altho shamen and spiritual people may be motivated to do good deeds their value lies in their abilities to bridge demensions, not in deeds at all. For the last 15 to 20 years earth has been seeded by walk ins , that is higher demensional entities swapping electromagnetic signatures with earthlings electromagnetic signatures to speed earths evolution. I myself am one of them, that exchange occurred in an an out of body experience. Although I am by no means a chosen one nor would want to be a chosen one I am certainly moving things along evolution wise. In my opinion the dream may be telling you at some point in your life you may be selected to exchange electromagnetic signatures with a higher demensional entity. You may wish to google in walk ins or obtain more information from the book "Nothing in this book is true" by Bob Frissell which goes into some detail on these circumstances. Best regards, Bob

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

You have a lifesaving gift from God and probably have inherited a strong sense of intuition. The frogs can represent your totem animal, one that protects and guides you. I was a frog in a school play as a kid, so I'm damn flattered. That was the only production I did due to stage fright, but I digress. You have powers of observation to be a lightning rod, with the will of God to help you act as a Good Samaritan. Well, good luck.

Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to think about this strange dream. I had this dream a couple of months ago, but last night I woke up at 3 am and just started surfing for anything with sitting in bhodi tree, shaman, and frogs. Sounds silly. Came across this place and decided to just put it out there. What you say is interesting but I just can't wrap my mind around this way of thinking. If anything, or anyone is sending a message they are going to have to knock hard on my door. I am a person who right now feels so very connected to my immediate natural surroundings that I feel high.

----------

----------
    To Dreamalittle:
    Thanks for your reply. It has been so nice to have someone think about this with me. I absolutely think it is an important dream for me. I have never had a dream like it. Now frogs that is another matter. Now I will digress-this summer at the beach there was a pond nearby. Every night the frogs would begin to sing and I would go out to listen. I was listening for a pattern in their song. I LOVE FROGS. I said to my sister that night "I have to go out and see a man about a frog". Ha! I am a teacher of little children. I also feel my intuition is my best asset. Thank you.

Dear James, Thanks for the quick reply, its also good to know a little bit more about you than was revealed in your original post. I shall call some fourth demensional energies down to knock hard on your door. Just for laughs you understand. I'm notcalled karmicresponse for no reason at all. Best regards, Bob

Bob, I have a problem with doors. A reoccuring type of dream I've had since I was young, where doors that I want to be secure are not. They won't lock and I try to secure them without success. Don't feel safe in these dreams. And darn it in waking life I have problems with my doors. I guess my house continuously settles just enough for locks to not work properly. My bedroom door will not lock now and everynight when I shut it my cats make sure it does not stay shut, and just had my front door readjusted so it would line up and lock. Don't know why I told you this, but I would like to open doors in my dreams and see what's on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Thank you for that reply. This dream has puzzled me because, believe me I am not one to think I am the one. I think your thoughts on this make good sense. Thanks again.
    There are some who view dreams as extentions of their ideology and interpret the dreams of others from that self-centered perspective rather than from the perspective of the dreamer or the dream. When we ignore the mumbo-jumbo and just look at what occurs in your dream, what was most important to you in the dream was the act of rescuing others rather than waiting for an answer that some here may perceive as spiritually significant. In your dream, the selfless act of saving another from harm defines who you truly are. Sometimes the most important message a dream holds is suggested by its overall tenor than its minutia.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

I always lean toward the most simple, least complicated, and easily understandable explanations. My favorite landscape is high desert. My brain can process more when there is less. What a noble gift-rescue! I have for as long as I can remember felt the weight that I must be vigilant with those closest to me. That I have a responsibility to protect. This is something that does not always have a positive effect on my psyche, but I think it helps me be good at what I do.
    Last edited by james; 03-24-2011 at 07:51 AM.