Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation Earthquake (New Madrid possibly)

(dreamed the week of February 20th, 2011)

I had a dream this past week of an earthquake here where we live (Cincinnati Ohio). I woke feeling an anticipation of it. It was a 7.2 in magnitude.

I have never had a dream of an earthquake... this was prior to the first initial earthquake in Japan of a 7.2. I still feel this was not fulfilled by Japans quake... I feel it is for the New Madrid area (possibly)... :behindsofa:
    Under Yahweh's Shadow,
    Sandra

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Who abides under the shadow of the Almighty, 2He is saying of Yahweh, “My refuge and my stronghold, My Elohim, in whom I trust!” 3For He delivers you from the snare of a trapper, From the destructive pestilence. 4He covers you with His feathers, And under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour...

Default Re: Earthquake (New Madrid possibly)

There has been a significant increase in minor earthquakes along the New Madrid in the last month which some scientists are calling precursor earthquakes. Perhaps your dream is prophetic. Also, there are several predictions floating around the webverse that involve the New Madrid fault experiencing a major adjustment in the near future. Perhaps the collective unconscious in intruding upon your dream state.

I doubt this will happen, but get a first aid book, some extra food and water and oil lamps and flashlights just in case. It is better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

As I was dosing off to sleep I had a comatose vision that the 14 freeway here (san adreas fault runs along it) was rolling side to side and that the 5 freeway (adjacent to 14) was also rolling. Then I saw people after the quake bumper after bumper with red eyes trying to get back north to their families. My mother was stuck in traffic and she had light in her. I always pray for her protection. So let us pray that we are protected in case of a catastrophe.
    I would say you should pray for your protection, your family, and neighbors. And have your passport, ID available, a flashlight, food and water in a quick up and run situation, oh and bible (I would bring my rosary since I'm Catholic).
    Also, I had a dream awhile back like in 08 in which a woman with an erie voice said "April..." and a girl with her family were getting ready to go on a boat to leave because they knew something was going to happen. But there was a postcard in the dream too. Then I thought of waves, blue waves. I believe I was being warned. Could an earthquake in Southern CA trigger a tsunami here? Well Edgar Cayce says we and San Fran will go into the ocean. So I don't mean to scare anyone but that's just what's been circulating regarding this prophet whose seen other things. I live here and I'd leave but its not that easy with family, obligations, etc. Maybe some will be protected it is up to God.

I dreamed that the freeway that runs adjacent to my high school collapsed in an earthquake. I think this was just a subconscious fear having survived Loma Prieta, but also a warning to move on and quit reminiscing about the woebegone days. Have a nice day.
    PS I have a walkie talkie just in case I need to have communication in the event (God forbid) of an earthquake. :)

Dear dreamalittledream: Welcome back to dream central I always enjoy your posts and I think you are also great at interpreting dreams. There is a remote viewer name Major Ed Dames who predicted the next big activity will occur on the new madrid fault line. However historically speaking his phrophecies can be 5 to 15 years in the future. Most likely its the presence of planet x blocking and interfering with the solar winds which keep earth in its otherwise smooth orbit. However I want to reiterate that planet xs passage is geographically up from Australia through the south sea islands and Japan. The US Govt knew that when it was first spotted by the IRIS telescope way back in the late 60's. In my opinion any major events on the New Madrid fault line would be preceeded by seismic events in the Atlantic rift (the magnetite vein that runs the middle of the Atlantic). I have bookmarked the USGS "Latest earthquakes in the world" site and I check in on it 2 or 3 times a day. So its relatively easy to see if seismic events are in progress along the Atlantic rift. In other words pressure has to be exerted on the eastern seaboard of the USA before any great compression can occur in the New Madrid fault line. Planet X's nearest first pass of earth which will rock the entire world is not due until the year 2,150 A.D. or later. In summary there will be 2or 3 more generations of folks experiencing an elevated seismic pattern worldwide before the final catastrophe, As in all catastrophes there are millions and perhaps billions of survivors. So I may suggest your grandchildrens generation has much to fear but there isn't much worry for this generation unless you are located on the peripheries of the south pacific sea. Best regards, Bob

I really doubt there will be any seismic activity. I survived a 7.0 Loma Prieta quake in high school and ever since I've always been prepared with fresh water, food, lamps and flashlights. I've taken CPR and First Aid classes, just in case. Nightmares can be just what they are, fears deep within the psyche, and they rarely come to fruition. I definitely feel for the Japanese, so if any of you reading are feeling hopeless, please give to the American Red Cross, at www.redcross.org. I often give blood there and enjoyed taking the first aid and cpr classes there. I've seen many Good Samaritan deeds from others in my life, so being prepared is just a way to contribute to the greater good of my community.

We did have an earthquake...! It hit the North east so you're dream was right in that sense but the kicker is that due to the quake, a new fault line was discovered running under the state of New York.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.