Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default my strange dream on 03082011

03/08/11 woke up @0445, peed like a race horse! then again @0515. Between that time had a strange dream. What I recall is being with some people in a van or car. We pull into a strip type mall. I was looking for a particular shop or item (I need to keep my phone by me and dictate these dreams!) I get myself dropped off thinking that the shop/item is in this location. The remaining people (who I donít seem to know?) drive on. I look around the plaza a bit, it was small, only a few shops. I did not find what I came for, the shop isnít in this plaza :( So I walk to to side (looking for my ride?) Glance down and see a quarter. I gather this up. Then I see more besides, like a sedimentary layer. Then I find other coins, strange fifty cent pieces and a boy shows up. Heís in blue (I think) and I donít recall him asking questions or joining in the hunt for coin. I do recall asking him a question and thinking the question inappropriate possibly or could be interpreted wrong. I donít even recall the question (would not have happened had I dictated this?) But awoke before his answer and in fact just after the question. Laid in bed a bit debating on the possibility of remembering (not likely, given the track record for dreams). So decided Iíd had a decent nights sleep and got on the computer. Jumped around a bit on the web and wrote this. NOTES: other then ending up felling like a pedo this was a good dream, or I at least felt positive energy from it.

Default Re: my strange dream on 03082011

You will experience a windfall--lucky you!! I had a dream of my late gram sending golden dust my way, with flakes of the real mcCoy, pure gold. I think the value was sentimental, rather than material. Whatever the pleasure you get soon, one of real money or a happy life, be merry and don't squander your good fortune. Best of luck and well wishes. :podpcorn:

Default Re: my strange dream on 03082011

Thanks, this was my feeling at the time. It also felt like what I call a true dreaming. What I mean by that is that it will come to pass. I thank you for you post and interest. Pleasant Dreams!