Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default help-mum naked dream

Hi, I think this dream is no good.
    I dreamed of my mum was sitting on a train opposite me and I could see her private part in my dream. She held a baby and said that's my Grandpa and Grandma's baby, and looked a bit upset. In the dream I knew that my Grandpa and Grandma has died.

When I woke up I thought this is not a good dream.

I also dreamed of my mum pregnant once before.

Does this dream mean death of my family member?

My grandpa passed away later last year, only recent.

This is quite disturbing. Please help.

I really hope there are other explanations than death. And hope I can change it.

Water

Default Re: help-mum naked dream

Dear waterflare: This is a difficult dream to interpret. Dreams are always symbolic and exaggerations of issues, so that would rule out any death possibilities. The only thing I can make of it is seeing your moms private part may be indicative that you will obtain some information about your mother that she has up till now kept secret from you. That would be the maximum impact . Best regards, Bob

My mum is located in China, so I'm thinking it could be related to the radiation level there in China or Japan. It might be a threat to my family and the important figure of the country.

I'm still following the reports and news from Japan everyday and hope they'll be ok.

God bless us.

Waterflare

Dear waterflare: Always nice to hear from you again. I do not think your mother has anything to fear from radiation in China from the Japan incident, as the winds from Japan flow westerly. However that Japan incident stirred up quite a bit of nonrational hysterias among the Chinease and a more limited amount of hysteria in the USA also. However in the USA that hysteria was promulgated by websites who profit from generating hysterias to gain the public attention to their sites. Most folks could see right through that one. What I deeply suspect is that there is a more massive tsunami for Japan in the making. I get that from your body cuts dream and check out the post on the jewelry appearing snake which just showed up, which somewhat replicates your dream expressed in a different fashion. Best regards, Bob

Hi, updated info from China: I'm in Australia and still worried about my family in China. They told me every state now in China found radiation pollution already. No a single place clear without the contamination...I won't be surprised now if anyone would be infected by the deadly poisonouse elements...I call them almost everyday to make sure they are ok, but people are rushed to get seefood and salt coz scared that these things would be contaminated...