Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default penis ripped off?

This was my boyfriends dream but it really scared him haha he even looked for it when he woke up, I just wanted to know what it ment

He has his willy chopped off and then he's running around with to get help.
    He's trying to get to the hospital the whole time but other things keep happening. Then someone trys to grab it out of his hand and it rips in half.

What do you think?

Default Re: penis ripped off?

Quote Originally Posted by misssv123 View Post
    This was my boyfriends dream but it really scared him haha he even looked for it when he woke up, I just wanted to know what it ment

He has his willy chopped off and then he's running around with to get help.
    He's trying to get to the hospital the whole time but other things keep happening. Then someone trys to grab it out of his hand and it rips in half.

What do you think?
    This dream likely regards some threat he perceives to his masculinity or male sexuality. Some recent experience has likely caused your boyfriend to feel disconnected from his masculine identity. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Hello there,

Since this dream is very straight to the point, it leaves out some details that would render a more precise translation.

Here are a few that might apply...Also, there might be aspects of this interpretation that could be insinuating. You are just being given all the possibilities to look into..

Him running around for help... indicates that he is definately confused about something and in need of "help"

He may be "torn" about sex.. Maybe he is detached from the intimacy gained from sexual relations.

Maybe he has taken a bite out of more than he can chew.. when it comes to intercourse... Could he be headed for trouble by a lack of solid commitment? Is he the "player" type? Perhaps needing to put sex on the back burner for a while? For your sake, I would hope not.

His masculinity has been severed and he needs help feeling manly again.. Most of the time, but not all men..In order for men to feel manly they need to be "needed". You know.. depended upon. Women these days can pretty much do every thing a man can do except produce sperm. So men tend to lose that masculine feeling when women can take care of the "honey do" list themselves. I wouldnt over do it though, then they can also feel like they are being treated as women with all the demands of domestic chores and responsibilities too.

This last one is a possibility but not a primary focus and kinda all over, just listing as another possibility...Its the medical professional coming out of me...
    Maybe he could have something wrong with his buddy... Urinary tract infection, STI, Hernia or the dream could be letting him know he could be sterile?

Well, there they are, the possible dream reasons. I hope this helps.. Updates are always welcome ;)
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Dea misssv: Welcome to dreamcentral. Altho I think Dm Dr. has an interesting and quite well thought out interpretation, there are moments when more superficial explanations may be more appropiate. Quite frequently when the male kidneys are full and a need to urinate occurs during sleep its quite the usual for males to grab their wilys to stem the flow, so to speak. Its my opinion the dream produced a narrative to somewhat disquise a basic need to urinate. Best regards, Bob