Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream turned into reality

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-fi...es-book-dreams

Last year I dreamt that I was inside a big building where there were plenty of Filipinos. The story of a couple won on the competetion, they were there for interview live on the TV. I saw people in queue, I was one in the queue. The receptionist handed me a number to be the next to be interviewed, I was holding the number, I woke up.

Reality: On February 12 I was interviewed by The Filipino Channell ABS CBN reporter about my book/dreams/life. On February 27 was reported TFC/ANC "Balitang Euope-News Europe). It will be replayed tonight at 7:00 in UK time at TFC/ANC.

Another dream:
    9th May 2005
    Big fire in central London

I believe I was in central London and there was a drunk or a mad man inside a big building. I saw smoke from his cigarette and he put it inside an empty toilet roll and threw it into the rubbish bin. After a while, I saw smoke then fire in that building. Fire fighters arrived to stop the fire. The policemen were there investigating the cause of the fire but no one knew except me. I told them who started the fire and what happened. I didn’t know what occurred next, but I was watching the BBC news about that fire and I saw my name “Mrs L. Sheppard” in big letters on the TV screen. It was reported that I was the only one who knew who started the fire.

When I woke up, I heard on the radio the news about burning, but not in the place in my dream. After one or two years (forgot the exact date) there was a big fire somewhere in London but still not the place in my dream. I got a feeling that there might be a big fire in central London to happen in the near future but I don’t know when.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Dream turned into reality

Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-fi...es-book-dreams

Last year I dreamt that I was inside a big building where there were plenty of Filipinos. The story of a couple won on the competetion, they were there for interview live on the TV. I saw people in queue, I was one in the queue. The receptionist handed me a number to be the next to be interviewed, I was holding the number, I woke up.

Reality: On February 12 I was interviewed by The Filipino Channell ABS CBN reporter about my book/dreams/life. On February 27 was reported TFC/ANC "Balitang Euope-News Europe). It will be replayed tonight at 7:00 in UK time at TFC/ANC.

Another dream:
    9th May 2005
    Big fire in central London

I believe I was in central London and there was a drunk or a mad man inside a big building. I saw smoke from his cigarette and he put it inside an empty toilet roll and threw it into the rubbish bin. After a while, I saw smoke then fire in that building. Fire fighters arrived to stop the fire. The policemen were there investigating the cause of the fire but no one knew except me. I told them who started the fire and what happened. I didn’t know what occurred next, but I was watching the BBC news about that fire and I saw my name “Mrs L. Sheppard” in big letters on the TV screen. It was reported that I was the only one who knew who started the fire.

When I woke up, I heard on the radio the news about burning, but not in the place in my dream. After one or two years (forgot the exact date) there was a big fire somewhere in London but still not the place in my dream. I got a feeling that there might be a big fire in central London to happen in the near future but I don’t know when.
    Feb. 28-March 2, 2011, some people contacted me if I have latest dreams about the future and where /how to buy my books. I told them my latest dreams; Birds, bundle of keys and the latest was in Jan. 13, 2011 about the "Two Suns Rising", already posted in this site. My books are available online, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu and other leading online bookshops. Signed copy is available on my website (www.lauriesceations.co.uk)