Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreaming of watching my boyfriend having sex with other women.

I keep having dreams where my boyfriend is cheating on me with different girls (recently with girls from his university where he studies drama). He is always either kissing or having sex with them right in front of me, aware that I am watching. There is a feeling of acceptance at first, like I have to just allow it to happen and get on with it. The it usually ends with me shouting, getting angry at him and hitting or kicking him. I have lashed out in my sleep and hit him as well as shouting out loud. I wake up shortly after feeling very angry and hurt. These dreams are happing more frequently.
    I also had a dream two nights ago that I caught my mum cheating on my dad in front or me. I got angry and dragged her off the random man she was having sex with, slapped her then started hitting the man.

I'm never a violent person and very rarely get angry.,

Any ideas about what do these dreams mean and why do they make me feel so angry when I wake up?

Default Re: Dreaming of watching my boyfriend having sex with other women.

Hi there,

These dreams that are coming to you, are doing so because, you have internal fears and issues about being neglected and abandoned. These fears are usually coupled up with deep anger and or violence. Your boyfriend probably doesnt remind you often enough that you are his number 1 and that you are the only special thing in his life or busy schedules are too neglectful. You may have arguments with him in waking life about trust or fidelity. This dream could come from the fact that either you or him has either thought about or actually had an affair at one point during the relationship. This stems from you having lack of trust in your partner too and maybe not seeing yourself as someone that he would consider taking the long haul with. There is a lack of communication somewhere and it is probably on his end with the reassurance thing. He needs to offer you more security and comfort in the relationship in order for these dreams to ultimately stop. Acting out the anger and violence in the dream is the safest way to do so. These are actually healing dreams, to help you get over the hurt and anger you have buried in there. We usually dont attack our partners in real life physically when there is infidelity or mistrust, we usually dig really deep for clues or proof. putting the feelings on a "back burner", so these sad, negative, angry feelings get repressed in the subconscious and are brought forth in dreams to have you finally deal with it. You can also try counceling, most people dont do counceling until it is too late. At the first oncoming sign of relationship issues, thats when counceling is the most beneficial. You have a few options to help you work through any repressed feelings. We are also here to listen and offer advice. best wishes.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Default Re: Dreaming of watching my boyfriend having sex with other women.

Dear jjooaannnne: Welcome to dreamcentral: I would agree with thechosenone on this post. These anger and jealousy symptons are very characteristic of abandonment issues and perhaps percieving you are neglected. I think your concept of romance may be somewhat in LA-LA land. People do have studies and occupational chores they have to attend to first. The achievement of occupational chores and studies will help you get somewhere in life. Most generally in job interviews a candidate isn't questioned in romantic matters. Romantic matters on the whole don't have much staying power either. Best regards, Bob