Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default dreamt with tall being wearing black and a bull skull

I dreamt i was looking out the window at night time or the middle of the night. there were a pair of glasses in the window, as i put them on i was able to notice that it was raining outside. A dark no black but dark possibly gray cat was in the window. As I turned around I saw this character about 8 feet tall maybe, wearing a black cape or something like that, and had a large bull skull and long horns. any ideas what this may mean? I had this dream about two weeks ago.

Default Re: dreamt with tall being wearing black and a bull skull

Hi,
    A cat is a symbol for a thief on the way your home.
    The creature as you say seems the same symbolic of devil or kind of demons figure.

Please donate some to the poor for food or more;
    This short prayers may help if you whisper every day and night;

For repelling the evil of Satan:
    O God , Satan is not but one of Your servants; he can see me from whence I can’t see him,
    But You can see him from whence he cannot see You.
    While You have full power over all of his deeds, he has no power over any of Your decrees.
    So, God I pray Your help against him , O Lord, for I have no strength to challenge him and
    I have neither might nor power against him except through You, O my Lord.
    O God , If he intends evil to me , then ( please) deter him, If he plots against me , then ( please) plot against him.
    Save me from his evils, and make his trickery to be hanged to his own neck,
    In the name of Your mercy , O , most merciful of all those who show mercy.

And also this verse is useful:
    22. And the Satan shall say after the affair is decided: Surely God promised you the promise of truth, and I gave you promises, then failed to keep them to you, and I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me, therefore do not blame me but blame yourselves: I cannot be your aider (now) nor can you be my aiders; surely I disbelieved in your associating me with God before; surely it is the unjust that shall have the painful punishment.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

The cat has different associations for different people. What were your feelings towards it? Good creature? Bad creature? I think cats were often associated with ‘magic’ and the ‘unseen worlds’ because of their perculiar sensitivity to things around them. Have you ever seen a cat pounce at ‘nothing’? Or its ears going swish, swish, swish on its’ head because it senses something? So perhaps the cat is your own heightened perception of something going on around you... the senses you don’t use consciously (the 90% of our brains we’re supposed to not use, according to scientists). It’s sitting in your window (your perspective of the world outside) just keeping watch.

The figure in the bull skull – well, I’ll agree with Varzandeh, I think it’s possibly got some kind of sinister connotation, though I have to ask you whether you read fantasy, play RPG games or read ‘Neil Gaiman’ comics. The figure of the bull skull being with a black cape is used pretty often in these genres – sometimes to represent sorcerers, sometimes to represent Orpheus (lord of dreams in Neil Gaiman dreamworld graphic novels), sometimes to represent the barbarian class of warriors... whatever it is... it seems like it’s not quite understood by yourself (I gather you didn’t see its face?) but that you might have a vague sense of what it transpires to?

Black to me suggests shadow, something we might dread or be uneasy about in waking situations. Mysteries. The bull skull – I believe bulls represent dominance, strength. A cow’s brain is very large for the functions it has (our brain is smaller, yet much more sophisticated – biologists may wish to correct me here, though I think I’m right, yus?). Maybe this is a metaphor for a shadow side of yourself – kind of primal in nature. It’s got the brute strength to survive even when ‘put away’ somewhere, but perhaps it doesn’t have the higher cognitive abilities to seem less sinister. The higher thinking belongs to you – perhaps you can analyse what these separate parts mean to yourself... if you could lucidly ask the creature what it was or what it represents in the next dream, that might be helpful too (if there is a next dream.... this might just be a momentary representation of uneasiness that one day?).

Best of luck!

FDL2

The cat was friendly I thought for a moment it was my own cat but then I noticed the color, the cat was robust and friendly. I glasses were somehow sticked in the curtain of the living room of my own house exactly as it looks in real life. I put the glasses on and I was able to see the rain outside, I felt peace and a sense of lightness like something was off my shoulders as I saw the rain, even though it was dark, the dream going just at that point, but then i turn around and in a unknown spacious corner of the living room that does not exist in real life, almost looked like somewhere else I saw this character, I didn't much of until I woke up, and I thought,that because i was dreaming with a "skull" i was dreaming of my own death or real danger. I have been praying a lot since then. This character look tall, but it was not very close to me, it was several feet away, there a good distance between me and him/her. The skull was part of the character's body no just a mask and I didn't feel scared or terrorized at the moment.

----------

Thank you very much Varzandeh and feedelyon for your input.
    I have a couple of similar scary dreams within the last few weeks but now I am beginning to have more pleasurable dreams again, so hopefully me and my family wont die or get hurt

Hi Joe,
    Surely you won't die or get hurt but a devil is also interpreted as a liar deceiver disappointed person .

What about prayers here are three short ones:

In the name of God the All – beneficent, the All- merciful.
    In the name of God, Surely, I seek refuge in the Beneficent God from you, if you are pious or impious.
    I seek God the All hearing and All – seeing to guard me against your hearing and your sight.
    You have authority neither over me,
    Nor over my hearing, nor over my sight, nor over my hair, nor over my skin,
    Nor over my flesh, nor over my blood , nor over my brain, nor over my nerves,
    Nor over my bones, nor over my property, nor over what my Lord has provided me,
    I block between you and me with the blockage of prophecy.
    With which the prophets of God blocked.
    Against the sways of the tyrants and the oppressive rules.
    Gabriel is to my right side, Michael to my left side. Seraph to my backside,
    Jesus / Muhammad blessings upon them to my front side,
    And God is overseeing me to prevent you from me, and prevent Satan from me.
    O God , let not his intolerance overcome Your forbearance
    Lest he may provoke and belittle me.
    O God, to you do I resort,
    O God , to You do I resort.
    O God, to you do I resort.

In the name of God the all-beneficent, the all-merciful.
    In the name of God the light.
    In the name of God the light of the light.
    In the name of God light on light.
    In the name of God who is the manager of all affairs.
    In the name of God who has created the light from light.
    All praise be to God who has created the light from the light, and has revealed the light on the mount,
    In a scripture, inscribed
    On fine parchment unrolled,
    In measure that is pre-appointed,
    On a reverent prophet
    All praise be to God who is always mentioned with honor,
    Known for pride,
    And thanked in joy and grief,
    May God bless Muhammad and Jesus and his household, the pure

O my God, how can I pray you and I am what I am?
    But how can I give up hope from you and you are what you are?
    O my God, if I do not beg you so that you may give me, then whom else will I beg to give me?
    O my God, if I do not supplicate to you so that you may respond to me
    Whom else will I then supplicate to respond to me?
    O my God, if I do not implore you earnestly so that you may have mercy upon me
    Whom else will I then implore to have mercy upon me?
    O my God, just as you split asunder the sea for Moses-peace be upon him- and saved him , I implore you to bless Jesus /Muhammad and his household ( optional).
    Save me from what I am suffering, and relieve me immediately without any delay, in the name of your grace and mercy, O most merciful of all those who show mercy!
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.