Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default "Need More Dreams"

Don't let the mod title hold you back... I like dreams interpreted just like everyone else... have at it.

In this dream...
    I was at a big supply wharehouse. I was anticipating this meeting with Mr Bevens, he was an inventor type guy. We were like minded in a lot of ways, always thinking of things to invent. I had the sense that somehow I was helping him or at least encouraging him along the way. It wasn’t anything heavy or condescending but really a valuing of like gifts.

He showed me a new product he was all excited about that he’d been working on for a very long, long time in the making.

It just so happened that as I was coming in the door, this automated machine, already turned on was about to release the very first injection molded item off the line.

I was feeling very excited and lucky to witness this event that meant so much to him, a feeling I think only an inventor would know.:idea::rockwoot:

The conveyor belt was slowly turning and out from this covered blue metal box came the first of all that would follow. It slowly finished the short ride on the conveyor and dropped this special tiny part into the bottom of this big 4’x4’ square empty bin that we knew soon would be brimming with thousands of this same valuable part. :woohoo:

We expected to see huge numbers of this very much needed item real soon.

As we let the machine churn on its own I heard him get a cell call and overheard someone on the other end saying… “I need some more dreams”.

I knew it was this doctor friend of his, and I said “I could do it”. It sounded like it would be a mutual benefit of me helping this doctor and also a favor to Mr Bevens to offer my self to help.
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 02-12-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: "Need More Dreams"

Dear Naba, I'm not attempting to interpret your dream at this point, but rather quote an author of a book whose concepts parallel your dream. The highly underrated but critical book is called"cosmic trends", by philip Brown. This guy is a crackerjack futurist second only to Gerald Celente. pg 117 entitled "new economic foundations". Uranus and Neptune met in the sign Capricon, the sign of the business world. We will continue to see the elevation of the business ideal of the entrepreneur staking out a place in the world but the new empires will be mental. We can already see this transformation taking place as old industries die, jobs are outsourced overseas, and a once-stable and reliable work world has given way to uncertainty and change.Individuals who are trying to make sense of the world will turn to those who offer certainty and vision. The message I am trying to point out to you is the folks who will be making the real money in the future will not be either inventing or turning out products. At the moment China is leading the economic ballpark with easily replicated products. They are going to be in for a big surprize when the profits begin flowing to the idea people. Regimented nations like China come up real short when it comes to inventiveness. Inventiveness does not come from a single dream but rather a flow of dreams and that is exactly why helping the Doctor would be mutually beneficial as you stated. Best regards, Bob

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

A supply warehouse, to me, represents intrinsic ‘goods’ we posses that are ready to be ‘shipped out’ to others. These might be skills, talents, the ability to empathise, the ability to help, but basically the ability to help others (rather than a supermarket, say, where we help ourselves).

Maybe Mr. Bevans is the inventor within yourself, or your understanding of the Creator maybe. If the first, perhaps you have been ‘inventing’ a new part for yourself or your life lately. If the latter, perhaps this is simply a thankful evaluation of the good in your life so far, and a feeling of happiness or contentment to be understood and connected to the spirit somehow? (Finding the one who most understands you?)

What has been so “very long, long” in the making in real life? This blue metal box makes me think of a voice(blue) box – i.e. a means to communicate. Also blue might refer to spirit/healing (I’m thinking back to my Coyote dream the other day).

Metal is strong and striking. Perhaps this is reference to your striking style of communication that helps others! Perhaps my mind is just on the dream forum, but I can easily see each one of these little boxes being a helpful ‘packet of wisdom’ to those who receive it on the forums. Perhaps it pertains to wisdom and helpful communication you can give outside of the forums too. But I’m thinking it’s definitely in reference to communication. Perhaps this could also be in reference to inspiration? It’s a box from somewhere else, for you... that comes out incrementally from the great ‘inspiration’ machine, to you, as needed.

What’s inside the blue box? Did you have an inkling? A tiny valuable part... Or is the box empty for its recipient to fill? Was it a solely decorative box (used to evoke an emotion or image in the user, say) or would it have a practical application (filled by the user?)

As for “I need more dreams” – I wonder if this is in reference to your own interest in dreams, and each dream you translate provides more fuel and inspiration for your own spiritual understanding, to keep your communication going, and to keep receiving ‘inspiration’. Alternatively, perhaps these closed boxes are all dreams, neatly packed, but it’s up to you to open them up (or not) and see where they lead/whether they can be fulfilled?

You have a doctor here; one who diagnoses and prescribes a cure. Then an inventor; presumably the one who invents the cure (solution to a problem). I get the sense, the doctor is saying something along the lines of, “Yes, yes, that’s very impressive you having come up with this one solution, but, I can sense there are other things to solve – so I need more dreams!”

Maybe it’s a “if we get too focused on one part of our life (doing/making stuff/solving stuff) then we neglect other parts (i.e. listening, thinking of issues at hand)”? Then again, this dream seemed a pretty content dream... so I may be wrong here!
    Thanks for sharing, Naba! Did you enjoy the dream though? It sounded pretty nice!

FDL2

Thanks, Karmicresponse I'll have to check out the book sometime, the part you said...
    Inventiveness does not come from a single dream but rather a flow of dreams.
    I can relate in many ways to the decline of small mom & pop businessess to effect my own small sign business.
    That business has been in decline. This dream was one I had 15 years ago, more towards the beginning of my "dreaming career" which has been on the increase.

FeeDeLyon a couple things really brought back what the feel of the dream was

A supply warehouse represents intrinsic ‘goods’ we posses that are ready to be ‘shipped out’ to others. These might be skills, talents, the ability to empathise, the ability to help others.
    and the part of "long in the making" hits home as this dream was from 15 years ago. At the time I had no concept of dreams being prophetic (none of mine had yet come true to see that much value to them yet) but hopeful.
    What has been so “very long, long” in the making in real life? This blue metal box makes me think of a voice(blue) box – i.e. a means to communicate. Also blue might refer to spirit/healing (I’m thinking back to my Coyote dream the other day).
    I think you are right as I had not seen the progression of this dream to now, it does then almost feel like a prophetic dream in light of what I'm doing here.

I don't know if you know much about injection molding machines... basically they inject what's "hot" "the latest new idea" melted plastic into the mold, a hollow cavity, you could call it "Inspiration" some how in the dream we knew this tiny part would be used to release great potential- sort of a key to unlocking countless others dreams to come true. hopeful full-fill-ment represented by the empty tote bin.
    I think you caught the mood pretty well...
    You have a doctor here; one who diagnoses and prescribes a cure. Then an inventor; presumably the one who invents the cure (solution to a problem). I get the sense, the doctor is saying something along the lines of, “Yes, yes, that’s very impressive you having come up with this one solution, but, I can sense there are other things to solve – so I need more dreams!”
    The dream was very encouraging at the time and kind of a heads up. Mr Bevens (in real life) was a customer to my sign business, in general conversation he told me of a doctor friend of his who had been very helpful for treating his son. Because of the dream, I eventually encouraged my wife to go see this doctor and we were finally able to unlock some mystery health issues that she had. For 10 years she was declining in health, nearly alergic to all food and down to 95lbs. I thought I was going to loose her. We soon found the right combination of treatment with this new kind of doctor, a kinesiologist, and now she's pretty much normal---except she dreams too! :der:

Thanks for your help guys in bringing the dream back in focus

Dear Naba : Thanks for your kind words. The decline of mom and pop busineeses doesn"t began to touch what is going on. For instance some 16% to 20% of commercial apartment complexs in the USA are behind in their payments and may eventually face foreclosure. Just down the road from where I live is a yard with 60 huge concrete mixing trucks from a local mixer are up for sale as surplus property and another 60 huge concrete mixing trucks from a competitor mixer also up for sale as surplus property. Businesses small, medium and even huge are in the beginning processes of bailing out. Best regards, Bob