Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default When I was younger

There was a dream that haunts me to this day. Well of off.. regardless I'm running through a hay feild as a child (6-8 age wise) then I remember seeing a barn, I was always curious and last thing on my mind in the dream was fear. as I ran for the barn I saw an old farmer dressed in a black trench coat cutting the grass with a huge scythe. We didnt exchange words he dropped the scythe came at me and grabbed me by my ankles. then he swung me around like a carousel as fast as he could. which is what scared me and made me feel really sick causing me to wake up in a panic short of breathe... I thought this was a really strange dream to have at a young age but maybe my mind exaggerated it?
    Regardless I was wondering what your guys opinion was on it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: When I was younger

Hello, Jorj.

After the age of four, we have already chosen what kind of person we are going to be like, by seeing or hearing an example of someone who gave that example in order to get what we want out of life. The age of five or six a dream like that could be a destiny dream, though events normally happen around the age of eight that can be life changing because of the previous events of choice. Running through a field may mean that your kind of scimming over life with no real need to slow down. The field in this kind of dream can be part of a desination in future referance because of what you are doing, and how your doing it. Maybe you liked to run around alot, but at any rate you headed to the barn. The barn is symbolic to where a person keeps things stored from the things they do. In this dream your headed off by this man, i call him the gardener. The gardener prunes back the bush's or whatever in order to get them to grow as he wants them, not as they wish to grow. so pretty much your shown everyone in the field, as the field symbolizes the earth, and the grass symbolizes the people, and your treated as everyone else. So maybe your direction was not right, and you had to redo things, or were slowed down somehow.

Hope it helped,
    Peace and love in Jesus.