Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Pregog/Symbolism of Gypsie, holywater, and flame

So most of my dreams in the past few years have been precognition with either SYMBOLISM or taken Literally. I have learned to interpret my own dreams, but every once and awhile I get some that are so symbolic I need help interpreting them. Usually, will make better sense once it happens in life :)

Let me first explain that 2weeks ago I dreamed about one of my "old" past friends (from 7yrs ago) befriended me again and with a letter admitted to respecting me & caring about what I have to say. (we left on bad terms 7yrs ago because I changed after my mom died, then I got married & created a family...so I didnt want to party like most 21yr olds do).

The NEXT morning, she sent me an Email on Facebook requesting I participate in a Bachelorette party for another one of our friends. (I wasnt surprised as this usually happens after I dream of someone). Also, this weekend get-away- is about 4 hours away.

So now the dream:

Im at a Long dinner table with the bride to be and all her friends in a large group including the girl who invited me and coordinated everything (hotel, dinner, spa,..etc). There is a candle in the middle of the table. Then I notice some strange object in front of me on the table. It was some sort of Cross that was a key, and another object with a hole in it, I suspect a Lock.

Then, the waitress comes over towards me except she looks like a Gypsy. I'm holding these objects in my hand trying to figure out what it is? She tells me, "They say, if you connect the two together...then you will soon pass away, or something bad will happen."

So I reply, "The lock & key were already connected when I sat down." Instinctively, I pull out a bottle of Holy-water (strange at the dinner table, LOL) and decide to pour it over the Lock & key because I KNOW it will neutralize any negative energy it carries. It works, because I can feel & Sense any negative energy dissipate.

The gypsy waitress, then takes the Holy-water & POURS it on the candle (but the flame doesn't extinguish). She then puts her hands right over the flame and SLOWLY pulls her hands further away extending out. As she does this, the Flame becomes a glowing BUBBLE and becomes bigger as her hands go further out.
    I look an amazement, and turn to the group of people at the dinner table & ask, "DID you guys see that!!!??" I then notice, they are casually talking to the people next to them and then ask, "See what?"

I am dumbfounded. Then the Gypsy waitress tells me, "They cant see, they don't have the EYES to see."

I then wake up.

Now, usually when I dream of something like this it means something very spiritual is about to happen....I just dont know what. I wasnt sure if I wanted to go to this Bachlorette party as Im not really a "party-er" but I feel all the signs are there for me to participate because something big might happen. Plus, this is 4hours away from home for me....and Im not use to going out of town without my hubby & kiddos.

So--what do you guys think??
    ALL desire is illusion and all illusions are the products of our desires: Simplicity

Default Re: Pregog/Symbolism of Gypsie, holywater, and flame

Sounds like your friend has opened up enough to invite you back to speak into her life. The party is the excuse to get together and is not really the focus of either of your interrests.

I believe you are the key and your friend has the hole, something missing, and locked. The Holy water is the Spirit you minister with to her inner needs. You already have a connection with your friend before you sit at the table. Build on that relationship.

Maybe the Gypsie also represents your friend who is tired of running around searching for the something missing she knows you already have.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

You are definitely on the same wavelength as myself. I grew up Protestant, but tend to avoid organized religion. I carry both the belief of the Lord in me and also wicca. I guess I just find some of the ways Pagans and Wiccans were ostracized and persecuted during the Dark Ages to be a sad part of history. So, it is tough when you are pulled in two directions toward Christianity (symbolized by the Holy water) and Wicca (the Gypsy at the table). Perhaps you have ambivalent feelings about religion and spirituality. Tp maintain your sanity, believe in both...where is the harm in that?
    Open your mind to the New Age philosophies carried down through the centuries. A good book to read is "When God Was a Woman"...this will open your mind to Ancient Crete, the matriarchal tradition and Goddess ideas. Good luck and best wishes. In the power of three, so mote it be.

I'm not on the same wavelength then, I guess I read it wrong.
    You seem to have confused the division of religion and spirituality by personal feeling.

Even if I as well, would say I tend to avoid organized religion, as "organized" and "religion" have become politicised or empty shells of the true Spirit of Christ and His Church. Your sensitivity over what political or religious zealots have done in the past is also a misdirected characterization and sets you up to avoid the deeper truth.

To consider the possibility of serving both may appease your own peculiar belief system but flies in the face of true Christianity... You cannot add to the Gospel. To do so voids it as false religion.

The harm in trying is that you will get stuck with the end result. You're telling yourself, see how open and accepting I am, I can serve both!, when in fact you are serving the added one and invent a "New Age" religion allowing yourself to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    Sounds like your friend has opened up enough to invite you back to speak into her life. The party is the excuse to get together and is not really the focus of either of your interrests.

I believe you are the key and your friend has the hole, something missing, and locked. The Holy water is the Spirit you minister with to her inner needs. You already have a connection with your friend before you sit at the table. Build on that relationship.

Maybe the Gypsie also represents your friend who is tired of running around searching for the something missing she knows you already have.
    Nabba- your symbolism is very helpful....thank you. I do agree a good part of it was about my friend, but some symbols are missing interpretation. Like light from fire extending out I believe means Truth.
    The problem with "organized"religion is that it sets LIMITATIONS on the spirit. If u learn to let go of what ministers preach and read what Jesus really taught you will find alot of surprises.

For instance, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. John 14:12*

"Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8

Then in the Transfiguration in Mark 9:1 jesus summons Elijah & Moses.

KARMA: So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7:12)

There are a lot of passages out there the Church does not want us to know about.

And I have been given may gifts some might call witch-craft....like I can see Auras, feel energy, & take pain away from my hands to heal others. ANYONE can have these gifts if they are right by God & don't create Limitations on themselves by FEAR, which is the main hinderance.
    Last edited by hazelflame; 02-07-2011 at 07:52 PM.

How I see the dream is that the cross is the "Key" so you haveto figure out the hole when your there kind of.

As in the dream your working with a candle that can not be put out by pouring holy water on it and the light that it gives off gets bigger in the hands of the Gypsy.
    I would think this "Bachelorette party" is another thing that stands out as a place.

I don't think this dream was ment to be taken as two seprate religious parts, but more as signs.

It may be true that much of the "organized" church has what Jesus called a form of godliness but denighs the power or Spirit. But then the question is... Who is doing all the organizing? Is God so lacking in organizational skillls that He needs mans help to make truth any truer?

about special gifts...
    You say some might call it witch-craft... I probably should ask to clarify... What do you call it?
    You have illuded that through wicca or pagan belief, this brings spiritism back to more function like Jesus.
    I could intoduce you to many groups of people who function in all these same things and yet do not attribute them to wicca or pagan belief.

Regardless of what the organised church has done to represent or fail to represent the true Spirit of Christ, there is such a thing as the Holy spirit, often symbolised by a flame of fire. It cannot be quenched by the organized church or anything else coming against it.

Then if the truth can't be quenched the next attempt would be to manipulate or distort the truth. and maybe try to claim some self ability in doing so...

I think you will need to further define for yourself the Holy Spirit and not confuse it with spiritism.
    Even the term "spiritism" conjers up images of an organised cheap knock-off of the Truth.

After these thoughts your gypsy friend sounds more like a tempter playing to your ego "Only we can see truth"
    So be ready for the distortion... or will that enamor you too.

Remember to be safe when playing with fire... Holy Fire and strange fire... you can't mix the two without getting burned

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    It may be true that much of the "organized" church has what Jesus called a form of godliness but denighs the power or Spirit. But then the question is... Who is doing all the organizing? Is God so lacking in organizational skillls that He needs mans help to make truth any truer?

about special gifts...
    You say some might call it witch-craft... I probably should ask to clarify... What do you call it?
    You have illuded that through wicca or pagan belief, this brings spiritism back to more function like Jesus.
    I could intoduce you to many groups of people who function in all these same things and yet do not attribute them to wicca or pagan belief.

Regardless of what the organised church has done to represent or fail to represent the true Spirit of Christ, there is such a thing as the Holy spirit, often symbolised by a flame of fire. It cannot be quenched by the organized church or anything else coming against it.

Then if the truth can't be quenched the next attempt would be to manipulate or distort the truth. and maybe try to claim some self ability in doing so...

I think you will need to further define for yourself the Holy Spirit and not confuse it with spiritism.
    Even the term "spiritism" conjers up images of an organised cheap knock-off of the Truth.

After these thoughts your gypsy friend sounds more like a tempter playing to your ego "Only we can see truth"
    So be ready for the distortion... or will that enamor you too.

Remember to be safe when playing with fire... Holy Fire and strange fire... you can't mix the two without getting burned
    Jesus says were able to be like him with the gifts & says we will be able to do MORE someday. Did you forget that verse already or are you so quick to jump on your own interpretation leaving Jesus statement completely out?? Tell me why am I able to see auras? Are you calling me a witch or are you calling Jesus one? I've seen Jesus in my own home, in my dreams, & visions, so has my 4 yr old son. Tell me how big Your Ego is that you assume you know me as if I dont have a "higher" connection you can't understand because your limited by your Fear of acceptance. It's okay, I've been there so I know what it's like, really. It took me a LONG time to truly accept myself for who I am, and so I accept you for NOT understanding....as we each WAKE-UP on our own Time watches. ( when were ready)

Do you NOT believe in the Rapture too? Will you call me a witch if I say it's already started? Were already entering heavens kingdom? Only it's a slow transition because everything has to be "prepared." So that SOMEDAY is already here, open your heart & your EYEZ and you will see too. Lol

You should not judge what you don't understand because of Fear. Even Jesus questioned his disciples when they showed little faith towards him. It was only FEAR that got in the way between Jesus teachings to his disciples & the towns people. In fact, people hated Jesus who lived in his own town because he was so different. Maybe that should be a clue to you that when certain people are tortured for their beliefs it is usually for a REASON.

I say LOVE all people no matter their cultural, religion, or racial background. If some of us don't get it right in the 1st 2nd, 3rd or whatever life,... then we will eventually LEARN our lesson and find the ultimate source of Light & Love. We all find our way eventually.

If this is too much for you or Anyone reading it, then that's okay too....because everything takes time &patience. If so, then your more than welcome to leave....but hopefully you remember something & hold it as truth.

Godless,
    Hazel

----------

Quote Originally Posted by underdog View Post
    How I see the dream is that the cross is the "Key" so you haveto figure out the hole when your there kind of.

As in the dream your working with a candle that can not be put out by pouring holy water on it and the light that it gives off gets bigger in the hands of the Gypsy.
    I would think this "Bachelorette party" is another thing that stands out as a place.

I don't think this dream was ment to be taken as two seprate religious parts, but more as signs.
    Yes I agree it's more about the symbolism. The bachelorette party is at the end of this month....so it's real. Most of my dreams since last year are visions believe it or not. :)
    Last edited by hazelflame; 02-07-2011 at 11:49 PM.

That is why I asked you for more clarity... because your first reply was...

I carry both the belief of the Lord in me and also wicca. I guess I just find some of the ways Pagans and Wiccans were ostracized and persecuted during the Dark Ages to be a sad part of history. So, it is tough when you are pulled in two directions toward Christianity (symbolized by the Holy water) and Wicca
    It let me to believe you thought wicca had the edge on "spiritism", something the church lacked) and you embraced that. I am defining a difference between the two and not denying either exist. I am very aware of the really cool scriptures you are quoting. You had not yet clearly defined by what spirit you were activating those gifts. I didn't call you anything... yet.

But you seem a little eager for me to call you a witch. What's that about?
    I may have mis-understood as your writting started out with you feeling pretty comfortable around or embracing both. So I needed some clarity in what you meant by spiritism as you infered I was on the same page with whatever that was. So I would need to understand what you meant before I could agree to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hazelflame View Post
    Jesus says were able to be like him with the gifts & says we will be able to do MORE someday. Did you forget that verse already or are you so quick to jump on your own interpretation leaving Jesus statement completely out?? Tell me why am I able to see auras? Are you calling me a witch or are you calling Jesus one? In fact, people hated Jesus who lived in his own town because he was so different. Maybe that should be a clue to you that when certain people are tortured for their beliefs it is usually for a REASON.

I say LOVE all people no matter their cultural, religion, or racial background. If some of us don't get it right in the 1st 2nd, 3rd or whatever life,... then we will eventually LEARN our lesson and find the ultimate source of Light & Love. We all find our way eventually.

Godless, Hazel
    The Dark Ages were called the Dark Ages for a reason too. It was Spiritually dark.
    Witches don't corner the market when it comes to stoning. Most anyone of the prophets operating in prophetic spiritual gifts got the same treatment long before. Those gifts are being re-awakened in IN THE CHURCH in what many believe are the last days. I'm just saying I wouldn't confuse the two or try to fuse them together for enlightenment.

You seem to like a lot of Jesus stuff but then sign off with Godless, Hazel... What's that about?!?
    Are you pulled in two different directions?
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I believe your mixing up me with dreamalittledream.

I was never the one to state, "I carry both the belief of the Lord in me and also wicca."

Although, I am a Christian...I believe everyone no matter the background or [LABEL] they have been given are a part of God as long as they have Unconditional "LOVE" guiding them.

For me, I believe every belief (guided by Love) is just a "piece" of the big puzzle for humanity. For example, in China there was a group called Falun Dafa who were persecuted in the 90's. It was basic or ancient Chinese teachings from the time JESUS was around. Alot of the same principles are the same, except they go more in dept with why.

For example, Jesus teaches to turn the other cheek or to "love" your enemy. But Why? According to Falun Dafa its because when somebody hurts us--what their actually doing is GIVING us their "positive" or white-matter ENERGY. Then they in return receive "negative" or black-matter ENERGY (aka Karma).

BUT--if we hurt them back, we receive that Negative, black-energy(Karma) and then they receive the Positive, white-energy. Basically, it transfers when we respond to them hurting us....so its BEST not to react, but only with Love. By doing this, we become closer to God and thus go to Heaven.

Since, I can feel & see energy it was necessary for me to learn these ancient teachings because of the understanding I have already required. I dont expect everyone to "get-it." Especially, if they dont have the EYEZ to see....for this takes time and LOTS & LOTS of sacrifice.

Jesus taught "sacrifice" because he understood this concept, when someone HURTS you, if you can learn to "sacrifice" your EGO & PRIDE then you will receive Eternal Light & LOVE, and enter his kingdom.

Thats why they say, "So the last will be
    first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen. Mt 19-22:14
    ALL desire is illusion and all illusions are the products of our desires: Simplicity