Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question can't talk / 2 eyebrows???

Hey guys :)

What does it mean if you can't talk, kind of suffocate for a bit , but then it gets better and you are able to speak again after a while?

And also, a completely different dream that I had tonight... I had two eyebrows on the left hand side of my face. Even in the dream i thought it was weird... ? And I was having that conversation with a person who was selling watermelons, while I was cutting one

Thanks for your ideas

Sweet dreams

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: can't talk / 2 eyebrows???

Dear sugardreams: The first dream segment is fairly explainable in clinical terms. You are in the process of drifting deeper into your subconsciousness in the beginning stages of sleep however the mucus or placques that connects the head to the belly in all of us begins to tighten up. In the process of contraction the airways in your head are blocked. Having the airways blocked creates a sudden panic in all of us and we wake up. The symptom is called sleep apnea. Needless to say you would interpret this momentary airway blockage as not being able to speak in your dreams. A lot of folks take warm tub baths prior to sleeping to avoid these things, another remedy is to get one of those long roll pillows and sleep on your side. Still others have learned from past experience if they do not wish their sleep to be interupted they have to sleep on their bellies. The second section of your dream indicates your psychic abilities, or your abilities to see deeper into matters is in progress. Having two eyebrows in my opinion means developing second sight. A watermellon again in my opion is about the best symbolic form of the earth imaginable. The earth as a tough outer skin. a thick layer of inert material, and at its core red hot lava content as we are given to understand it in our high school science classes. However there are a few who say the center of the earth is hollow. Basically by slicing up a portion of the watermellon of earth you are conducting an independent investigatiion on the energies that compel earth to act in certain modes. I would like to suggest you visit my blog on this site regarding the sudden expansion of earths circumferance during the Jan 1, 2011 thru Jan 7, 2011 periiod of this year. Secondly visit the website Earth changes in our present time, next to the section on planetary expansion process by David Wilcox. Something very bizzare is indeed going on and subconsciously you appear to be tapping into these energies. My congratulations on a good job. Best regards, Bob.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Normally when I am ‘stifled’ in dreams it happens when I’m trying to scream or get help. I guess it represents a helpless feeling. But you get your voice back at the end of a short suffocation... so perhaps you see light at the end of the tunnel and are aware you can help yourself. Sometimes we need to feel quite uncomfortable (that would be the ‘suffocating’ feeling...) before we take a leap of faith and speak up for ourselves/tell our truth.

The second dream... first, I’d ask what left and right mean to you. Some definitions I’ve found through web/book searches:

LEFT: Female, justice, unconscious, dark, material, defence

RIGHT: Male, mercy, conscious, light, spirit, fighting

Were you aware that some scientists believe the reason for us having eyebrows originally was to keep the rain/sweat out of our eyes in our hunting days. Basically, to keep clear vision. So to have two eyebrows on one side of the face perhaps means that side of your personality (shadow, feminine attributes, unconscious etc.) is particularly acute or well developed. Perhaps you have more of an awareness of or interest in subconscious stuff. It might also mean you have a lack of clarity with the ‘right side’ attributes (masculine traits, mercy, spirituality) – you might almost be blinded by internal stress (sweat) or external stressors (rain) that you are unable to hunt for opportunities well at the moment.

Alternatively, this could be representative of right side/left side brain dominance. It’s pretty well documented, so I wont go into it here, but basically creative vs. Logical mind?

Also, eyebrows are there to help us express ourselves. I wonder if you find it easier to express yourself in some ways (gentleness, empathy – other ‘feminine’ traits) than others (asking for what you want, taking command – i.e. masculine traits)... or whether these extra eyebrows are in fact protecting the left side (feminine side) because it isn’t as strong as the right? Maybe ponder your perceived strengths and weaknesses and see what you can find out.

Lastly, you are already cutting the watermelon whilst the other guy is still selling them. I wonder if this reflects a mind that needs to find out for itself. Teachers/books/lessons etc (salesperson) can only teach you so much, you may need to take a concept apart mentally yourself, or figure it out through doing, rather than remembering lots of theory?

All the best :)
    FDL2

Hi,

If dreamt his/her tongue was mute means his/her material, spiritual world is ruined for a while.

Eyebrow is interpreted as religion and morals.
    If dreamt his eyebrow were complete means his religion and moral is complete.
    If dreamt his eyebrow fell down means he will lose his religion.
    watermelon means some money or buying like a heater.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you for your help everyone :))) I will get back to you with updates.

Sweet dreams

I would say two eyebrows means to take a second look at the strange guy that your cutting into his melon.