Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Why can't I see him clearly? What Can I do?

I've been able to lucid dream for many years, but recently I've been trying to "Control them." I have one goal. I want to see a certain person.
    I've gotten him near me, but I haven't been able to see/touch them. My body will feel heavy and incredibly slow, stopping me from getting to them in time. Another thing that happens is when I can almost see them, I end up where I started, making it an endless loop until I either wake up into another dream, or really wake up.
    I had a dream last night and a voice said "You're missing an important piece from your heart." (Wrote it down when I woke up)
    What does this mean? Am I not "allowed" to see them? Will I ever be allowed?

Default Hide an Seek.............................................. ...........one person hides

Quote Originally Posted by YellingYellow View Post
    I've been able to lucid dream for many years, but recently I've been trying to "Control them." I have one goal. I want to see a certain person.
    I had a dream last night and a voice said "You're missing an important piece from your heart." (Wrote it down when I woke up)
    What does this mean? Am I not "allowed" to see them? Will I ever be allowed?
    Maybe that's part of the game, and that would be too easy!
    Sounds like your mystery :spy: person would rather fill in the peices :popworm:
    one at a time.
    Be patient... this could be a long lasting relationship. :huglove:
    Go easy... don't try to controle everything.

welcome to Dream Central
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default Re: Why can't I see him clearly? What Can I do?

I’m wondering if this person represents something within yourself that hasn’t developed yet, thus you are not able to see this person until you have developed this skill, whatever it is.

I recently discovered a great reiki healer/NLP person/hypnosis person, who in the session told me about a part of me they had visualised that was covered in ice – literally frozen. She said it had been frozen for a long time, yet when I unfreezed it, I might find a part of myself I never knew I had that would help me gain new knowledge and strength.

What a conundrum, yes? Maybe you might consider self-hypnosis – that is to say, study ‘inductions’ (ways to relax yourself) then script your own taped method of finding this mystery person within the dreams (scripting these things yourself, rather than another person telling you how to think, may help them be more authentic). See what you see in each session, keep recording your dreams and see how it turns out.

If it is a part of yourself that is being reflected, and not someone else (prophetic), I have no doubt you will get clues quite soon... and if it is as I think it is (a part of yourself) of course, you will not see it until you gain it yourself.

If you are trying to see a certain person that you have met before and wish to ‘settle a score’ with them... I would say, try to settle it in real life if you can. If it is not appropriate to do so, then by all means, focus your energies (via hypnosis, dream intention or whatever other method you find appropriate) before dreams, and I feel you might have more luck.

Our dreams are so wonderful, yet often so illusive. I wish you all of the best of luck in finding the knowledge that you seek. Keep recording and posting :)

FDL2