Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Very short dream.

I was looking for an old man in the wood. The wood was lush and green, and there was sunlight streaming through the trees.

The man I was looking for had a white beard.

When I found him, things quickly got out of control. He seemed massive and domineering.

Suddenly I was running from him...

Then I found my baby son and I was happy.

_____
    There must have been more, yet I forgot much upon waking. Any suggestions would be welcome :)
    FDL2

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Very short dream.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDeLyon2 View Post
    I was looking for an old man in the wood. The wood was lush and green, and there was sunlight streaming through the trees.

The man I was looking for had a white beard.

When I found him, things quickly got out of control. He seemed massive and domineering.

Suddenly I was running from him...

Then I found my baby son and I was happy.

_____
    There must have been more, yet I forgot much upon waking. Any suggestions would be welcome :)
    FDL2

The Dream is trying to tell you "Don't Worry Be Happy":a08:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Woods means a society,
    Trees are people like animals.
    An old man means some deceiveness and tricks is on the way.
    A baby boy means a sorrow or an illness is on the way.

God lcuk.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

you found you're son. Thats good. you woke up with no harm done. Maybe you saw a large man and he made you nervous. I wouldn't worry.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Thank you all for your dream interpretations.

Stormstalker – yes, this would be the wisest advice for me :) I am aware of the negative effects of negative thought and am trying to think positively :)

Varzandeh – I talked to you earlier, but thank you for your wise and considered interpretations. I do feel cautious right now, so your interpretation is an underline to such cautions.

Tinacroy – I have seen such a man recently and I have found him a little nervewracking (though my instinct says, “Don’t judge! He’s probably ok!”). Anyway, thank you :) I always find your interpretations short and sweet. Many thanks.

Hi Feedelyon,

The dream is alerting you to be careful not to get lost in pursuit of things that have the appearance of wisdom, as these things will dominate your life in a negative way. You have God-given responsibilities and giftings that will fulfill what you are searching for. :)

Mando
    "For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction." Job 33:14-16

Thanks Mando.

I understand what you are saying and yet I'm confused at the same time (don't worry, it's not you - it's a state of mind I've had for a long time :))

That said, this morning I was contemplating how I feel guilty 'seeking knowledge' whilst also 'seeking God'. Oddly, you may have answered that question (whilst meaning to answer this thread). I have to say, I'm not sure of the God-given giftings, though I'm pretty sure of the responsibilities :D (my toddler reminds me :D)