Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Possible Connections?...

NOTE: There are two different dream figments in this post.

I've never truly had a nightmare, but I've been really weirded out in my dreams. It's something you have to experience yourself, I can't explain it. Not really a fear, more of a concern of why you dreamed what you did.

Anyways, I've always...ALWAYS...had dreams with alligators somewhere in them. They never chase/hurt/attack etc. me in any way, shape or form; they just lounge around being...alligators. In one dream, however, they went after a small boy who was saved and unharmed.

Another dream I've started having involves me not being able to dial 911 in the case of an emergency. I'll dial 191, or 919, or 611, or...you get the picture. It's frustrating, and I'm never sure why exactly I'm calling for help.

Oh, and I'm adding this smiley because I like this llama. :llama:

Default Re: Possible Connections?...

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl2012 View Post
    NOTE: There are two different dream figments in this post.

I've never truly had a nightmare, but I've been really weirded out in my dreams. It's something you have to experience yourself, I can't explain it. Not really a fear, more of a concern of why you dreamed what you did.

Anyways, I've always...ALWAYS...had dreams with alligators somewhere in them. They never chase/hurt/attack etc. me in any way, shape or form; they just lounge around being...alligators. In one dream, however, they went after a small boy who was saved and unharmed.

Another dream I've started having involves me not being able to dial 911 in the case of an emergency. I'll dial 191, or 919, or 611, or...you get the picture. It's frustrating, and I'm never sure why exactly I'm calling for help.

Oh, and I'm adding this smiley because I like this llama. :llama:
    Well , There is a person in you're life that some other folks do not approve of.You continue to remain neutral. I say keep it way. you cannot take sides sometimes. Its better to just stay out of it.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

I can't think of anyone who would be considered "disapproved of."

Is anyone having Legal issues or had a runin with the police?

----------

I will have to get the book out for this one.I am sure one of these guys here can come up with something good to tell you.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Oh my gosh – I totally had the same dream about trying to dial emergency number and me failing three times :) How crazy is that? It was only a week ago :)

Anyway.... what I do when I get a dream of animals is to check the associations I already have with them. Grab a pen and pencil, before you look up any interpretation and write down everything you ‘feel’ about them. For example, I might say they have incredible power, appear cool and aloof and are generally non-agressive (compared to crocodiles), but you don’t want to provoke them anyway. Then I might consider – do I know someone like this in my life?

If this thinking doesn’t turn up anything interesting, I might look up the meaning of the animal ‘totem’. There’s a few neat sites explaining different animal totems around: one such site mentioned, for example: “alligator is keeper and protector of all knowledge.... people have an opportunity to develop new wisdom (with this totem) but they must be careful they are not consumed by this wisdom...”

Who did the small boy remind you of? Alternatively, the boy may have qualities that you feel you have to protect in yourself? Maybe the boy represents innocence – you start off the search for knowledge innocent – but you have to take breaks sometimes, otherwise you can get lost in your new subject or passion. Sounds like when you get ‘too’ into things, you’re aware of it (thus you rescue the boy). If this is right, I understand it. There’s nothing I love more than gaining new knowledge :) but I have to watch that it’s not taking over other responsibilities.... lol.

As for the numbers... I am guessing this dream might have come about when you wanted to help someone or something (or some situation) but felt unable to fully do so. Perhaps you were overwhelmed with other situations at the time, causing you to flounder when you tried to act, because it’s impossible to juggle so many balls at once?

Maybe you need to delegate sometimes?

Good luck!
    FDL2

Dear thatgirl2012: Welcome to dreamcentral. Dreams are not suppossed to be taken literally, but are most frequently issues we are working on in our daylight consciousness. Dreams occasionly see into 4th. demensional energies (that is, of the future) on various levels personal, local. state, regional, nation, and/or celestial levels. In the case of the alligators I believe they represent the protective influences you have around you which makes your life secure.In the case of missdialing the 911 numbers, I believe thats also an exaggeration of your natural psychic abilities sensing something is wrong with the mechanics of the envoirenment you live in but you have been unable to pinpoint the problem entirely. Sincerely yours, Bob