Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Peach trees, friends leaving and leaning on friends in the dark...

I heard at church that all of my youth club friends were leaving church/the area/the country. I felt pretty sad, like “That’s the last of them, then.”

I was in the church hall, dancing in a line with some of my friends. I was watching myself from another’s perspective. My feet were moving at a frenetic pace, but I was impressed with my coordination.

I had to go to school at the local high school (I’m very much past high school age). I asked the teacher whether I could have my own bike rack, so I could cycle to and from school and all around at lunchtime. The teacher laughed and said, yes, I could have it.

I was in my parents’ garden at sunset. There was a large peach tree, overburdened with large ripe fruit, bending over the path. I picked one from the branch, it was a little scuffed (grey scuff marked) but it was ok.

Cut to another scene. I was in the dark. I leant on a friend in the darkness.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Peach trees, friends leaving and leaning on friends in the dark...

When friends are on a different path the going gets tough...
    sometimes we have to choose to stay in line and go through the motions
    sort of like auto pilot till the sun shines again.

kind of have the picture of Highland Dancers in my mind... Help!
    the feet are going nuts but the top is dead (where's that wonderful feeling gone)

you have more freedom and things going for you than you think

For one, you will always have the fruitful blessing from your parents to remember along your way. They are in the sunset of their life you're just stepping out.

Life may not always be peachy,

Well, your leaving the garden (parents) take some fruit with you (love and wisdom) share it with the new friends you meet... they will come in handy some day. Share the love, :hug2: share the tears. :huert:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hi,
    Dancing means an illness is on the way.
    Sunset means a sorrow too.
    Picking a peach from a tree may mean a pregnancy on the way.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDeLyon2 View Post
    I heard at church that all of my youth club friends were leaving church/the area/the country. I felt pretty sad, like “That’s the last of them, then.”

I was in the church hall, dancing in a line with some of my friends. I was watching myself from another’s perspective. My feet were moving at a frenetic pace, but I was impressed with my coordination.

I had to go to school at the local high school (I’m very much past high school age). I asked the teacher whether I could have my own bike rack, so I could cycle to and from school and all around at lunchtime. The teacher laughed and said, yes, I could have it.

I was in my parents’ garden at sunset. There was a large peach tree, overburdened with large ripe fruit, bending over the path. I picked one from the branch, it was a little scuffed (grey scuff marked) but it was ok.

Cut to another scene. I was in the dark. I leant on a friend in the darkness.
    You are going through major changes. family situations are stressful. You feel alone in you're opinions and decision making. You need more support from the people involved.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Naba-Daba-Doo! – I appreciate your upbeat and encouraging interpretations. Highland dancing was spot on... My parents blessing: yes, I can agree with that. Though it has been a few years since I moved out from their home, their blessings truly are with me every day. I am very thankful for their presence in my life.

Varzandeh – Pregnancy and sickness and sorrow – oh my. The first would not be so unusual, it has not happened yet, but we plan it to. Sickness and sorrow – being a pessimist, I wouldn’t be totally surprised, yet I shall try to take extra care in the coming weeks... the rest is in God’s hands I suppose :) Good luck.... heh! Sounds like I will need it :)

Tina - yes for some of that interpretation. I'm not very good at asking for help :) that is why this forum is such a blessing. Thank you for your interpretation, as always :)

FDL2

Dear FeeDeLon 2: I liked your dream segments. I believe yaba did a great interpretation synopsis of the segments. In my opinion the dreams were doing an excercise in self reflections. Self reflections tend to be a valuable excercise in house cleaning of outmoded attitutes we have taken on. The dislocation of the church membership is also a reflection of the cleansing process. By that I mean as the national economy winds down and gasoline prices increase those areas of the country where there is no industry or business opportunities will be evacuated. An example of that excercise is the middle Oregon Coast area which is tourist oriented. Through the late 1980;s and early 1990's there was great excercises in speculation in that tourist oriented region. Motels sprang up overnight, people put up massive vacation structures with the concept their investments would multiply in value. With the drying up of jobs in the larger cosmopolitan areas, folks no longer had the resources to travel to that region. The folks who live in that area year round and support those ventures were forced to leave that situation and relocate back to the cosmopolitan centers. What is left is boarded up motels, restaurants and even grocery stores in the smaller communities. The last segments of the peach with the blemish I believe, is representative of the imperfection in each of us. Last but not least is the comfort you found in the presence of another person which could also represent your living situation. Best regards, Bob

Wow, very surreal...