Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: America will die...rotting on the inside...wounded on the outside...exactly 9:11a

Dear ChosenOne, it's rocketsquirel who started this thread not me "Laucashel".

Default Re: America will die...rotting on the inside...wounded on the outside...exactly 9:11a

Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    Dear ChosenOne, it's rocketsquirel who started this thread not me "Laucashel".
    so sorry laurie, was definately intended for rocketsquirrel, i must have glanced at your reply and typed your name by thinking about it... sorry...
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

I find it hard to breath well until I've finished reading that.

All nations die. All empires come to an end. Even the sun will die. Anything else is denial. America needs to attend to its core health and repair the foundations. The only conditions where a nation can never die:
    there's no more war, everybody is rich, there's no more corruption, and no imorality, and everybody is perfectly happy, and nobody ever has differences, resources for energy and agriculture are infinite, not to mention perfect climate with no natural disasters....tell me do any of these conditions exist? Are things getting better? Are we suddenly all going to wake up and everything is going to perfect? Since states are now going bankrupt and so is the Fed, do you think 'oh a miracle will occur and everything will be just fine' That is escapist thinking. IF there is no workable solutions that can applied right away, none of the present problems will have a happy ending: resources depleted that can never be replenished, economic downward spiral, and corruption.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 01-25-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    The only conditions where a nation can never die:
    there's no more war, everybody is rich, there's no more corruption, and no imorality, and everybody is perfectly happy, and nobody ever has differences, resources for energy and agriculture are infinite, not to mention perfect climate with no natural disasters....
    I think your conditions are not realistic. Nations do not survive because everyone is rich... Nor perfect happiness... Everyone has differences.. Resources, energy and agriculture... infinite?

How on earth do you come up with these "rules" for a nation's survival? As far as I can tell there has NEVER been a nation operating under ANY of your conditions...

My opinion, for what it is worth, for a nation to survive, and be strong, is based on the integrity, responsibility, and MORAL values of government officials.

WE as a people that elect officials need to be more careful. BUT primarily the rules surrounding elect-ability NEED TO CHANGE.

Today, running for high government office means you basically NEED to be wealthy to start with. The cost of campaigning, advertising, PR work. It COSTS TOO MUCH for the middle class or lower to compete in this arena.

So where does that leave us? The most wealthy take office, and ONLY the wealthy. THEY HAVE INTERESTS. Special interest lobbyists, all kinds of payoffs, cover ups and all that. Wealthy people tend to seek office to BECOME MORE WEALTHY. Haliburtion is a great example.

It is corrupt to ONLY allow the rich to gain high office. THIS is the core of ANY nations problems, one word -- CORRUPTION.

Only honest minded, with ONLY good intentions and high intellect, as well as responsibility... Selflessness... These things NEED to be embedded in government to make a nation TRULY strong.

My 2 cents...
    No matter where you go, there you are...

PaleHorse:
    I came up with those rules for people who are in denial that America can die. It is the only way some people will wake up from the myth that everything will be just fine no matter what. They don't realize how serious some threats are. SO you have to ask them if everything is going to be ok....where are those indications that everything will be ok and everything will be better tommorow? In order for that to happen, there has to be ideal conditions. They don't exist. As long as less than ideal conditions exist, there will be always be a possibility that a nation will cease to exist. I did include a requirement of a high moral standard in every person in that list. The list of ideal conditions were meant to be taken as a metaphor not literally as you have taken it.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Understood...

But, and I understand what you are saying and respect it, the core of the solution to healing our worlds nations IMO rests in "really" controlling our government.

But hey Rocket, you ROCK lol... You ALWAYS have great threads, and you are appreciated.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Rocketsquirrel,

YOU posted this dream for an interpretation. First of all, in the wrong forum.. besides that.... Prophetic dreams come true EXACTLY. There is a distinction between symbolic dreams and prophetic ones. Yours is symbolic NOT prophetic...

This dream WAS translated for you, If you did not like the interpretation, you could tell us what parts dont make sense to you. And we can help you figure it out. If you are able to do your own translations, Which it sounds like you think you can, then we wont feel the need to spend our precious time interpreting out yours, instead we will focus on other member's dreams.

If you want to rant and make rules about the government, this is NOT the place for that. It is a downer to those of us who would like to actually help people figure out the meanings of their dreams. Your dream DOES NOT translate to be prophetic NOR does it fortell America's demise. You should re-read the translation and pay close attention to the last two symbols and live by them!

If, for any reason you are dissatisfied with current government, Palehorse laid it out pretty well for you, and those of us here on dream central have no control nor do we want to focus on that here.
    All I am asking is for you to simply post a dream for translation and discussion of said translation is the only discussion for the interpretation forum we are wanting. This is supposed to be a peaceful place. Not a place for heated politics.
    Best of luck and sleep tight.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

This may come off as offensive but it is certainly not intended to be so, so apologies in advance. There are many countries and groups with Eagles as their symbol. Not to mention the place they hold in the Native American cultures past and present. I think when we start to think and believe the world revolves around us either as individuals, groups, countries etc, that is when things go wrong. If your dream is prophetic it is as possible it has meaning to the USA as it does to any of the other numerous countries/groups/tribes that hold the eagle in regard. If you limit it in such a way you could be missing a very important message. If it is symbolic only perhaps it is a dream that is far more personal to you. Open your mind to the possibilities and try to think outside the comfortable. Some dreams can literally take years to work through as you well know and sometimes the immediate answers are not answers at all, but focus more on our views/opinions. Something I think many of us are guilty of when it comes to dream interpretation myself included!
    Last edited by mwyna; 02-25-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Dear Rocket squirrel. In the Drudge report today there is an article stating the USA will be a number 3 power in the world in the coming years following behind China first and India second by 2050. One of the greatest reasons for that fall behind is that both China and India have higher birthrates and thusly more young and vital populations. However I myself would not want to trade places with any chinease citizen. In China there is no unemployment insurance, no social security benefits, nor corporate retirement benefits. If China goes through an economic slowdown mass starvation is the only possible outcome. Secondly when a person gets older, as I am their future is solely dependent on the whims of their children and grandchildren. I myself prefer more independence than a scenario like that. What America is emigrating towards is corporations based on mental abilities and advanced thought processes. America is at the crossroads of obtaining its wealth through goods production and moving toward cerebral industrialization. And I can assure you and everyone else America will be first in cerebral enterprizes as things evolve. To get on the band wagon of change folks need to engage in websites like dreamcentral to polish and refine their intuitive skills. Investigate meditative practices, investigate remote viewing programs etc, etc. The future is always bright for a seeker no matter what the economic circumstances are. Best regards, Bob