Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default America will die...rotting on the inside...wounded on the outside...exactly 9:11am

dreamed January 15th 2011 - and the exact time I stared to type this dream on my own computer, was exactly 9:11 AM!

I dreamed I was riding in a van with a group. It was like going a school field trip but we were all out of school and this was business related. It was warm pleasant spring day, very sunny. I noticed a sharp shinned hawk swoop down into traffic carrying a small bird in its talons. The small bird was still alive. I told the hawk to fly higher out of traffic and it did, just in time to avoid being hit. The hawk landed on the front of the van and was eating the bird in front of us. I looked around and somebody spotted a hawk laying injured in the bushes of someone’s yard. I got out and went over and picked up the hawk. It did take a little while to find him. After I came back with him I realized he was not physically hurt just exhausted. Someone spotted another bird of prey in trouble. There was a great bird stuck upside down hanging from a guardrail. At first it looked like a turkey but when I got a closer look, it was a great bald eagle. He had blood dripping from two wounds on eitheir side of the neck. I wondered who or what did this to the eagle. Was it wounded on puropse or did the bird get himself into this mess? I was able to carefully pick him him and wrap him in a towel and take him back to the van. I kept telling people that these birds were so precious it was the law to save them. It was also not legal to touch them but in the case of injury it was ok to bring a one into a wildlife rehabiltion facility, not a vet. One of the people there was Ted Andrews, the author of many animal books and a bird of prey expert. He would take the birds to safety. We arrived at a large older style house similar to those you’d find in East Liverpool. It was clean, spacious, and very comfortable on the inside. The eagle like me and moved around quite a bit in delight as I was entertaining him. I knew the birds would be cared for and it was urgent they get attention. I washed my hands after handling them. The eagle stunk as if some kind of infection was setting in. I remember walking upstairs to have a look at where I would be staying. I knew it was urgent to help the birds but I was being delayed here. I remember the tv was on and an event called Nations on Ice was being advertized. It was a show representing all the leaders of the world skating on thin ice.

The first hawk is a skilled and resourceful hunter but he has to be cautious and not be lazy once successful. The prey he caught would require more skill and creativity then just catching a mouse. The first hawk represents successful people who have learned to be skilled and resourceful in difficult times. They can’t rest for a second but must keep working. The 2nd hawk represents a young unskilled hunter exhausted from failed attempts. He represents the present generation of college graduates who can’t find work even with all their great learning. The last bird represents America who has been wounded and is in deep distress. Normally, I would not get involved but I got involved and felt like it was very important to help save the country. So I pay attention and just that much makes a little bit of a difference. The message I am sending is that real expertise is required to save the country while all the leaders of the world are on thin ice, performing, not doing. They don’t know how much danger they are really in. The eagle was dying and was in far worse shape than what I thought because it was what I couldn't see that happening on the inside of the eagle (infection) that was the most destructive IF nothing is done RIGHT NOW, America will no longer be a nation.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: America will die...rotting on the inside...wounded on the outside...exactly 9:11a

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    dreamed January 15th 2011 - and the exact time I stared to type this dream on my own computer, was exactly 9:11 AM!

I dreamed I was riding in a van with a group. It was like going a school field trip but we were all out of school and this was business related. It was warm pleasant spring day, very sunny. I noticed a sharp shinned hawk swoop down into traffic carrying a small bird in its talons. The small bird was still alive. I told the hawk to fly higher out of traffic and it did, just in time to avoid being hit. The hawk landed on the front of the van and was eating the bird in front of us. I looked around and somebody spotted a hawk laying injured in the bushes of someone’s yard. I got out and went over and picked up the hawk. It did take a little while to find him. After I came back with him I realized he was not physically hurt just exhausted. Someone spotted another bird of prey in trouble. There was a great bird stuck upside down hanging from a guardrail. At first it looked like a turkey but when I got a closer look, it was a great bald eagle. He had blood dripping from two wounds on eitheir side of the neck. I wondered who or what did this to the eagle. Was it wounded on puropse or did the bird get himself into this mess? I was able to carefully pick him him and wrap him in a towel and take him back to the van. I kept telling people that these birds were so precious it was the law to save them. It was also not legal to touch them but in the case of injury it was ok to bring a one into a wildlife rehabiltion facility, not a vet. One of the people there was Ted Andrews, the author of many animal books and a bird of prey expert. He would take the birds to safety. We arrived at a large older style house similar to those you’d find in East Liverpool. It was clean, spacious, and very comfortable on the inside. The eagle like me and moved around quite a bit in delight as I was entertaining him. I knew the birds would be cared for and it was urgent they get attention. I washed my hands after handling them. The eagle stunk as if some kind of infection was setting in. I remember walking upstairs to have a look at where I would be staying. I knew it was urgent to help the birds but I was being delayed here. I remember the tv was on and an event called Nations on Ice was being advertized. It was a show representing all the leaders of the world skating on thin ice.

The first hawk is a skilled and resourceful hunter but he has to be cautious and not be lazy once successful. The prey he caught would require more skill and creativity then just catching a mouse. The first hawk represents successful people who have learned to be skilled and resourceful in difficult times. They can’t rest for a second but must keep working. The 2nd hawk represents a young unskilled hunter exhausted from failed attempts. He represents the present generation of college graduates who can’t find work even with all their great learning. The last bird represents America who has been wounded and is in deep distress. Normally, I would not get involved but I got involved and felt like it was very important to help save the country. So I pay attention and just that much makes a little bit of a difference. The message I am sending is that real expertise is required to save the country while all the leaders of the world are on thin ice, performing, not doing. They don’t know how much danger they are really in. The eagle was dying and was in far worse shape than what I thought because it was what I couldn't see that happening on the inside of the eagle (infection) that was the most destructive IF nothing is done RIGHT NOW, America will no longer be a nation.
    WOW, thats Intense !
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Re: America will die...rotting on the inside...wounded on the outside...exactly 9:11a

Almost sounds like a threat to me.

I've been thinking about the wounds. I know that the eagle hanging upside represents distress because to signal a nation in distress, people would fly the American flag upside down. It is not meant to be disrespectful. I wondered in the dream if the wounds were inflicted on purpose as if from a deliberate plan or conspiracy. I had examined the eagle closely and saw no evidence one way or the other so it might not ever be determined if this harm was planned as proposed by conspiracy theorists, or accidental due to neglect, greed, and other human errors. The wounds, one on each side of the neck, were not unlike that of a animal bite, something with fangs, like a snake! Do you remember the logo with a snake on it that said Don't Tread on Me? Do you remember the story of behind the Mexican flag with the eagle grasping the snake? The snake can represent something deadly so the dream might be saying here that America has been taking some foolish risks and got bit. I can think of one wound right away, 9-11 attacks, and the 2nd wound, the credit collapse. America is still bleeding from these wounds and both were the result of political and economic risks and mistakes. The most dangerous is the rotting from within. This represents increasing unrest, divison, and corruption in leadership, at least that is my opinon.
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been thinking about the wounds. I know that the eagle hanging upside represents distress because to signal a nation in distress, people would fly the American flag upside down. It is not meant to be disrespectful. I wondered in the dream if the wounds were inflicted on purpose as if from a deliberate plan or conspiracy. I had examined the eagle closely and saw no evidence one way or the other so it might not ever be determined if this harm was planned as proposed by conspiracy theorists, or accidental due to neglect, greed, and other human errors. The wounds, one on each side of the neck, were not unlike that of a animal bite, something with fangs, like a snake! Do you remember the logo with a snake on it that said Don't Tread on Me? Do you remember the story of behind the Mexican flag with the eagle grasping the snake? The snake can represent something deadly so the dream might be saying here that America has been taking some foolish risks and got bit. I can think of one wound right away, 9-11 attacks, and the 2nd wound, the credit collapse. America is still bleeding from these wounds and both were the result of political and economic risks and mistakes. The most dangerous is the rotting from within. This represents increasing unrest, divison, and corruption in leadership, at least that is my opinon.
    America may be rotting from the inside, but it will never DIE. My son is in Afghanistan on the front line. Several lives from his unit have already been lost. Have some faith in man kind. What is you're nationality anyway ? i am curious about you, what kind of person are you. What are you're spiritual views? Introduce you're self, so that I may understand better where you are coming from.

I am born in and raised in Ohio, My ancestors fought in Revelutionary War, Mexican American War, American Civil War, and I had a direct ancestor who was one of Teddy Rosevelt's Rough Riders, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and I have family in both Iraq and Afganistan. I had relatives for have been hurt and killed. Some were tortured as prisoners of war. Does this shock you? I love my country. History always shows nations fall and die. It is never a matter if a nation will fall, but when. This is the undeniable fact since the very begining of civilization. It will die. President Lincoln said so himself he said American will die from within. Now what form will the fallen America take? America has followed the same economic model as Rome and now is facing the same problem as Rome. Rome fell. It lasted 500 years. America has lasted less than that. Rome took another form. What new form will America take? Perhaps a Chinese occupied territory. Perhaps reverting back the way it was in early America in the form of colonies each with its own currency but if nothing is done now it will most certainly die young. Keep this in mind when the prophet Jeremiah warned Israel of its impending death, he was accused of being unpatrotic and was imprisioned. The Babylonians came, killed the king and tore out the eyeballs of his sons. Jeremiah was rescued and set free by those who knew he spoke the truth. Jeremiah saved the royal line of Israel by rescuing an Israeli princess. Jeremiah sent the same message the dream is sending America today and the sign that it is a true and sincere is that I am accused of betraying the country I am trying to save.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 01-18-2011 at 06:01 PM.

I am born in and raised in Ohio, My ancestors fought in Revelutionary War, Mexican American War, American Civil War, and I had a direct ancestor who was one of Teddy Rosevelt's Rough Riders, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and I have family in both Iraq and Afganistan. I had relatives for have been hurt and killed. Some were tortured as prisoners of war. Does this shock you? I love my country. History always shows nations fall and die. It is never a matter if a nation will fall, but when. This is the undeniable fact since the very begining of civilization. It will die. President Lincoln said so himself he said American will die from within. Now what form will the fallen America take? America has followed the same economic model as Rome and now is facing the same problem as Rome. Rome fell. It lasted 500 years. America has lasted less than that. Rome took another form. What new form will America take? Perhaps a Chinese occupied territory. Perhaps reverting back the way it was in early America in the form of colonies each with its own currency but if nothing is done now it will most certainly die young. Keep this in mind when the prophet Jeremiah warned Israel of its impending death, he was accused of being unpatrotic and was imprisioned. The Babylonians came, killed the king and tore out the eyeballs of his sons. Jeremiah was rescued and set free by those who knew he spoke the truth. Jeremiah saved the royal line of Israel by rescuing an Israeli princess. Jeremiah sent the same message the dream is sending America today and the sign that it is a true and sincere is that I am accused of betraying the country I am trying to save.
    Ok, I lost my reply. I will make this one shorter. I now understand where you are coming from. Google population reduction. I would like to hear you're response to what I saw there.

Global depopulation...I've heard of vaccines being used for populaton control purposes. The huge increase in population is largely due to the use of fossil fuels. This is a finite resource and we're fast running out of water as well. Eventually, something has to give. The pressures are too much. War is the likely outcome when the competition for resources becomes more fierce.

Global depopulation...I've heard of vaccines being used for populaton control purposes. The huge increase in population is largely due to the use of fossil fuels. This is a finite resource and we're fast running out of water as well. Eventually, something has to give. The pressures are too much. War is the likely outcome when the competition for resources becomes more fierce.
    The world is so chaotic now. If not natural disaters it's the human being/people who make disaters. Where are we going? Who will sort out these chaos? Can we do something about these? For me, just enjoy what we have now and keep going. Above all trust to the Almighty Creator.

Hi Laurie,

I have an interpretation for you. Even though it might be that America is wounded on the "inside" and the surrounding countries are whats rotting on the outside...I seriously do not believe that America will die. Simply because that is not what your dream interprets out to be.

Riding in a van=symbolizes your career, your career is in control of you, you are not in control of your career.

Group= indicates you are to work with groups as a spiritual leader / teacher. Spiritual teachers empower others rather than taking their problems away from them or providing pyschic assistance.

Business field trip=suggests that you crave a break from the usual, the change in scenery perhaps. You are burned-out from working too much, so much so that your unconscious is seeking time off

Warm spring sunny day= indicates a fresh start and innovative ventures.

Hawk= A Messenger- Time to heighten your awareness. Points to suspicions directed at you, thus a warning to be more careful in your dealings.

Carrying small bird w/talons=Messenger carrying a message to be cautious of those around you.

in Traffic=symbolizes career. means your career is hindering the achievement of your life purpose. It is also indicative of being on the karmic path.

Talking to bird=communicating with the messenger, you did it a favor by saving it from being hit.

Bird eating prey= the messenger is telling you that you have a hunger for the messages of god. You can "pray" more and if you meditate you shall recieve your answers.

"injured" Hawk in bushes= your feminine side is holding your true awareness of your spirituality back.

Picking up hawk=you are trying to heighten your awareness of god's messages

Exhausted hawk=This demand from yourself that you get messages from god is going to fatigue you and bring you anxiety.

Bald eagle hanging upside down=there is some tough circumstance that is causing you to feel as though you are imprisoned. You can't show the person you really are. this is referring to matters of love and of the heart.

on Guardrail= you need to straighten out the love in your life.

Blood=personal ideas, also your life force

2=strength and balance

Wounds=a warning regarding your emotional health

on Neck=your thoughts, your mental mind

Wrapping bird in towel=suggests that you need to deal with your emotions in order to move forward in your life. You need to find some sort of a resolution.

Van=symbolizes your career

Advising people=you feel others could help and spread the message you have.

to Save the birds= it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance.

Book author=you are absorbed in some piece of literature in which you or your acquaintances are involved.

Rescuing birds= it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance.

Large old house=your beliefs and attitudes might be outdated. You have an old fashioned way of doing things.

Entertaining a happy Eagle=You are engaging in the idea or ideals of love and passion.

Concern for birds= indicates that you are feeling much anxiety, unhappiness, or uneasiness in some situation of your waking life.

Washing hands=suggests that there is a worrisome issue that you need to work through. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are not taking responsibility for some matter. You need to let go of old emotions and past relationships. It is time to get the negativity out of your system.

Bad odor from bird= suggest that you are not being supported by your social circle or your environment. Alternatively, the dream refers to your suspicions.

Possible infection in bird=an indication that you may be facing misfortune or anguish. Minor troubles will consistently plague your thoughts.

Walking upstairs=you are operating from your head "intellect" and need to straighten out affairs of the heart instead.

Watching T.V.=represents the minds flow of thoughts.

Nations on Ice= you are seeking harmony, but you are lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts.

Leaders =warning you to not mislead people with any false messages.

Skating on thin ice=Danger
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....