Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: faceless man

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: faceless man

Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    #3. Red hair. In an apartment complex. Upper floor. Looking out the window I can see the ally. I can hear traffic so I must be in a city.I can see a dumpster down the ally. Its a small kitchen. I am pacing the floor. Confused. There is a head on the table. It has long red hair. Matted with blood. I get an idea. I wrap it over and over with plastic. Several times. Because I can see and hear the garbage truck coming up the ally and I need to get rid of it. The man who's face I do not know did this. I get rid of it and I wake up. End of dream. I have not had one of these dreams in several years. 8 or 10.But, I still remember them clearly.
    yes theirs something in your life your having trouble overcoming and its overwhelming your mind.you don't clearly understand. it very tricky and you don't want anyone to know because people don't understand and try to fix you there own way.answer[ seek disernment about this issue so you will be able recognize and see these problems before hand and learn how to be more responsible before they get out of hand,and expose you in way you don't want.asnswer walk in truth and integrety;were not perfect but we can be justified if we trust GOD. God has a way to correct situations before they happen.let him move for you. be blessed.i almost killed a woman at a hospital where i preached.by giving her somthing she wasen't suppose to have, after three cups Gods discernment kicked in so i asked the nurse was she suppose to drink coffee. she said no that it could kill her;because she's intolerent and they have to add certain solutions in any of her drinks. [with out discernment you can kill with kindness]some people that ask you things they know better the know the nurses know better to.discernment will say no in advance when someone is trying to take advantage of you. alot of people tend to try to take advantage of preachers.but thats ok ill follow after my spirit to God and not after my flesh to gratify my flesh.so my spirit can be free.be bless your friend langulears
    Last edited by langulears; 01-17-2011 at 10:55 AM.

PAINT: What does the smell of paint mean to you, tinacroy? For me, it is representative of fresh starts, new beginnings, ‘cleanliness’, and excitement about potential new stages in life.

FACELESS MAN – what is it you “can’t face”?

CROSS A CREEK: A divider between two sides, perhaps two sides of the psyche. Night and day. Conscious and subconscious. Desirable and undesirable traits. Memory and current reality.

SMELLING FLOWERS: Could be representative of the vibrancy of life. I’ve also heard flowers being referred to as ‘spirit houses’ before. Nature spirits maybe.

DEAD BABY: A baby represents the beginning of things, a new life. Something is stopping you taking that ‘new life’ step before you can embark on it. Very disturbing image! I suspect you are subconsciously pretty horrified about the prospect of not being able to embark on this new journey/or some new obstacle in the way.

Sorry you had this dream. I know some dreams are so emotive that I’ve woken up sad, crying or petrified and staring at the walls (so many more are better, but it doesn’t make the intense dreams any better when they come, I guess!).

I think sometimes our dreams take one small thing and really really amplify it beyond the gravity it once held. So I’m thinking you’re trying to make a new start in something here, but something dark/undesirable is getting in the way. You go back to it, against your better judgement, even though you are able to pause momentarily on the vibrancy of life and enjoy it.

My advice to you, spend a little more time in meditation. Think about and visualise what you want to come to pass. Don’t just go back to situations that don’t benefit you because they feel comfortable – have the courage to break through.
    Good luck!
    FDL2

My nightmare is of a faceless man, who turns round as I approach him for help!

Very scary!

Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    In the tarot cards the death card represents change. It may be that simple. The fact that I remember them so well is weird. Makes me wonder if its past life regression in my sleep. I cant help but to be on the lookout for him as though he will come back some day.
    you could be seeing a real life happining through the victons eyes.pay close attention and you might capture a real cereal killer soon.try to remember his face clealy.he might be someone from your past that has gone awall.maybe you could right a book be blessed langulears

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Dear Tina Croy: Now that I have studied your dream futher I think I can give better definition of it. For You and Ian Anthony the faceless man is not a person to be feared. The faceless man is simply your spirit guide who is somewhat directing your dream in certain directions for you to make self discoveries. Whether a person needs a spirit guide in a dream or upon ones own passing is somewhat contingent in the belief systems one is exposed to and or buys into or not. For instance my father used to talk about St. Peter at the entrance to the gates of heaven. Now my father was not a person given over to intellectual curiosities and investigative skills. Celestially speaking, our solar system is currently entering a high radio-light energy part of space which is referred to as "the kindom of heaven experience". Lets have a show of hands now for all those who see a giant St. Peter in the sky. In summary your dream was simply showing you your own resurrection process. That is, people are re-incarnated over and over on the earth plane in cleansed bodies or vechiles. Unfortunately it was presented in such as a way that it upset you. My belief is that you most likely were at an impressable age and had been exposed to negative images of death such as a funeral. Funerals have a way of scaring the you know what out of people, and should be abandoned, if not outlawed. Best regards, Bob

you are so right. Now after all these years I understand the dreams. you have ALL been very helpful. I have been searching for the man, since they started. I think I have found him.

----------

I have written a couple of them. It odd, I make the suggestion frequently, but never took it for myself. I think I might do it. I am in a situation now that does not allow me the time. But I will think hard on it. Thanks so much.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...