Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: faceless man

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default faceless man

    Setting the scene..Newly painted, I could smell it. Tile floors , I could hear the hollow in the room. Nothing on the walls and only a couch and T.V. The faceless man sent me to the store for sodas and cigs. I crossed a creek . I could hear the water and smell the flowers. I'm standing there looking and enjoying and trying to get up the nerve to not return. Some how I knew I had no choice. When I returned , I found a dead baby in the kitchen sink. It had been gutted and cleaned, as you would clean a chicken to cook it. It was soaking in water. I raised hell about it. End of dream. I woke up so upset , my pillow was soaked with tears. I cried for days. Truly the worst dream I have ever had. Over 20 years and I can still remember it as if it was a living memory from yesterday.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tehran, Iran.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    4,419
    Rep Power
    453


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Hi,
    A tv means someone liar and deceiver you'llmeet.Cigs mean a suppression ( someone cruel).

    A creek with water sound means a pleasant life for a year or so on the way.
    A dead baby and eating its flesh means speaking behind the back of its parents is on the way.

    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    A tv means someone liar and deceiver you'llmeet.Cigs mean a suppression ( someone cruel).

    A creek with water sound means a pleasant life for a year or so on the way.
    A dead baby and eating its flesh means speaking behind the back of its parents is on the way.

    Good luck.
    Isn't it funny how sometimes it takes years to understand a dream. The faceless man dreams are from 20 years ago. I still look for the faceless man. I appreciate the input. I may be about to figure them out. There are others. Like I said. Always the same man. The dead baby bothers me most. I think of that dream every time I see a whole chicken uncooked.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    26


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    sorry to here how bad that dream turned out.a get a strange many combinations on this dream but i think one that sticks out the most was that the faceless mans name was abuse and his game was manipulation.he thrived on fear and intimidation.you was forced to compromize against a new life of freedome and security;but before you woke up you, faced your unruly master head on.enough is enough. you broke the chains of that slavory,never to return.that dead baby gave you life.and here you are today helping others. i respect you and every other member of this sight.dreams have help me.as i know this one did you.be blessed your friend langulears.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Quote Originally Posted by langulears View Post
    sorry to here how bad that dream turned out.a get a strange many combinations on this dream but i think one that sticks out the most was that the faceless mans name was abuse and his game was manipulation.he thrived on fear and intimidation.you was forced to compromize against a new life of freedome and security;but before you woke up you, faced your unruly master head on.enough is enough. you broke the chains of that slavory,never to return.that dead baby gave you life.and here you are today helping others. i respect you and every other member of this sight.dreams have help me.as i know this one did you.be blessed your friend langulears.
    The way it helps me most , is that I am on the lookout for the abuser at all times.I pay closer attn: to personality traits of people. I may have figured out . I am scared sometimes still of this person. i may know him. Thats what I am most scared of. You just may have helped me. Thanks.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    #3. Red hair. In an apartment complex. Upper floor. Looking out the window I can see the ally. I can hear traffic so I must be in a city.I can see a dumpster down the ally. Its a small kitchen. I am pacing the floor. Confused. There is a head on the table. It has long red hair. Matted with blood. I get an idea. I wrap it over and over with plastic. Several times. Because I can see and hear the garbage truck coming up the ally and I need to get rid of it. The man who's face I do not know did this. I get rid of it and I wake up. End of dream. I have not had one of these dreams in several years. 8 or 10.But, I still remember them clearly.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    We were trying to get a grip on the spambots. That stuff is not up to me. It is not my site. I am mikes woman. I am along for the ride. None of that is up to me. You have to take it up with palehorse. It has nothing to do with me. It is out of my controll. Please don't hold it against me.

    ----------

    #4 Its late night. We are in the woods. We are wearing gas mask's. We are parked near an abandoned motel it looks like. Its very overgrown with treas and vines. Hard to see from the road a few feet away. We open the trunk. There are 2 bodies in the trunk. We are dumping them here. ...I wake up.

    ----------

    Faceless man #5 A large concrete room. Like a giant garbage disposal. Sloping floor and grinder in the drain in the center. The body's came in on hooks on chains. Like meat hooks. It was my job to strip them of all valuables. The faceless man makes me do this. End of dream.

    ----------

    Faceless man #5 A large concrete room. Like a giant garbage disposal. Sloping floor and grinder in the drain in the center. The body's came in on hooks on chains. Like meat hooks. It was my job to strip them of all valuables. The faceless man makes me do this. End of dream.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Renton
    Age
    76
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    80


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Dear Tinacroy: The thing that stands out in your dream and description of it is that the dream has haunted you for 20 years. Which suggests that may have stemmened from some acquaintance of death on public display you may have encountered at a young age. When I was very young I was taken to a funeral of a neighbor of a distant relative I spent the summer with. Needless to say the departed cast a palor of whiteness that lit up the entire room that haunted me for weeks. As your life experience broadens you will move around a lot and lose contact with classmates, former friends and associates. And these former people will make attempts to revive those friendships via vechiles like facebook. I can tell you its a sorry parade when folks in their 60's and 70's attempt to portray themselves as vivacious and luring as they were in their late teens. In these days people live so long they do not wish to be on public display after their passing. When a person passes the drama and energies of their unfolding life path is over. And a wise person is happy for having the experience. I know I'm not doing a good job of intrepreting your dream. I'm simply pointing out the cultural attitudes and the mechanics of public attitudes that built up the horror of your dream. Best regards: Bob

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, United States
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    46


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Quote Originally Posted by karmicresponse View Post
    Dear Tinacroy: The thing that stands out in your dream and description of it is that the dream has haunted you for 20 years. Which suggests that may have stemmened from some acquaintance of death on public display you may have encountered at a young age. When I was very young I was taken to a funeral of a neighbor of a distant relative I spent the summer with. Needless to say the departed cast a palor of whiteness that lit up the entire room that haunted me for weeks. As your life experience broadens you will move around a lot and lose contact with classmates, former friends and associates. And these former people will make attempts to revive those friendships via vechiles like facebook. I can tell you its a sorry parade when folks in their 60's and 70's attempt to portray themselves as vivacious and luring as they were in their late teens. In these days people live so long they do not wish to be on public display after their passing. When a person passes the drama and energies of their unfolding life path is over. And a wise person is happy for having the experience. I know I'm not doing a good job of intrepreting your dream. I'm simply pointing out the cultural attitudes and the mechanics of public attitudes that built up the horror of your dream. Best regards: Bob
    In the tarot cards the death card represents change. It may be that simple. The fact that I remember them so well is weird. Makes me wonder if its past life regression in my sleep. I cant help but to be on the lookout for him as though he will come back some day.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    41


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: faceless man

    Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    Setting the scene..Newly painted, I could smell it. Tile floors , I could hear the hollow in the room. Nothing on the walls and only a couch and T.V. The faceless man sent me to the store for sodas and cigs. I crossed a creek . I could hear the water and smell the flowers. I'm standing there looking and enjoying and trying to get up the nerve to not return. Some how I knew I had no choice. When I returned , I found a dead baby in the kitchen sink. It had been gutted and cleaned, as you would clean a chicken to cook it. It was soaking in water. I raised hell about it. End of dream. I woke up so upset , my pillow was soaked with tears. I cried for days. Truly the worst dream I have ever had. Over 20 years and I can still remember it as if it was a living memory from yesterday.
    If this were my dream, If I may offer another perspective, I would frame my understanding of this dream around experiences occuring in my life 20 years ago. The room would be how I'd interpret my enveloping state of mind as it may regard my social structure at the time. If the faceless man was in the room with me, the couch and T.V. I would understand as representations of the mutual interests the man and I shared. The couch as a shared social position of thought and T.V. as a shared ethereal interests. Sharing the same ideas and interests with someone doesn't always reveal the true character or personality of that someone, which could be suggested by facelessness--sharing things incommon but really not knowing the person. Going to the store for such a male is about being compelled to enable him, while the soda and cigs could suggest how he was being enabled. The dead baby in the kitchen sink, as though prepared for a meal, suggest one who feast upon the destruction of social bonds. This is like developing a social connection or bond with someone for the purpose of taking pleasure in its torturous ending. I think this dream may have been about some social fear you may have had at the time about the outcome of building a bond with a male who true character and personality remained a unclear to you in some significant way. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by DrmDoc; 01-17-2011 at 05:25 AM.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Similar Threads

  1. faceless man
    By turtle thiessen in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:43 AM
  2. Faceless man
    By turtle thiessen in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. Faceless Man
    By turtle thiessen in forum Nightmares!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:32 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •