Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Ted Willaims dream, very funny

I was watching entertainment tonight and thinking of him when I went to sleep. Here is a good example of how thinking of a particular thing will cause you to dream of it. I noticed on T.V that he had very wild hair and I was thinking that he was out of control. So here is the dream...We were in a convertible car . We were traveling very fast and the top was down. I was in the back seat standing up so I could hold his hair out of his face. End of dream. Is that funny or what. ? I really laughed when I woke and remembered it.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Re: Ted Willaims dream, very funny

Hi,
    Dreams are in 6 groups one are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
    Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
    Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
    A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
    A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
    A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
    What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

Hope this helps.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    I was watching entertainment tonight and thinking of him when I went to sleep. Here is a good example of how thinking of a particular thing will cause you to dream of it. I noticed on T.V that he had very wild hair and I was thinking that he was out of control. So here is the dream...We were in a convertible car . We were traveling very fast and the top was down. I was in the back seat standing up so I could hold his hair out of his face. End of dream. Is that funny or what. ? I really laughed when I woke and remembered it.
    i strongly agree,i spent the night at afriends house and all i did was dream about them.thank god they were clean is was at a females friends house.lol

Quote Originally Posted by langulears View Post
    i strongly agree,i spent the night at afriends house and all i did was dream about them.thank god they were clean is was at a females friends house.lol
    i think the guy just wants to be left alone. he said he had issues. they just thought they could take him and change him. i am rootin for him any way. glad ur friends are clean too.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    Dreams are in 6 groups one are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
    Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
    Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
    A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
    A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
    A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
    What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

Hope this helps.
    This dream has no meaning other than , I was thinking about his wild hair. In the dream I was holding his hair so he could drive fast. It has no meaning other than I was thinking about his wild hair.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...