Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Arrow train, stolen bag full of money, dead cousin gave me passport and tickets ... ahuh...

im sick since so many days, there is a lot detail about it ..but just wan to tell u the brief.. that im tired of being ill, and sometimes i feel that this moment is the last moment of my life. .. im married 52 years old woman.

last night i saw a dream: i was in a train,, and train wasnt going straight,, it was moving upwaders.. just like ladders ... and on certain point it stopped,, and heard annoucement that passenger hav to go from here by themselves ... and from the door of the train every one had to jump upwards for the waiting area for next train.. when i was going to jump out of the train,, i saw there was muddy water or dirty pond down and i had to jump upwards... i was so afraid that i might fell... but i didnt, and i successfuly jumped upwards... i had a bag, and my wallet was in the bag... my bag and my wallet was full of money.. my sister gave me her money to keep safe.. and i took her money as well according to the promise il return her.. suddenly somebody stole my bag ... i shouted but nothing happend ... then i saw my cousin brother who is dead now.. he was coming towards me with my passport and ticket, and was saying to me.. you are ready to move ... exact on that time,, i saw little kids they returned my stolen bag... i got happy, i opened the bag .. my money was there,, but my wallet wasnt in the bag.

please please interpret my dream,, i shall be glad.. .. my husband is living in some other country... is it some sign that im going to him ?? or is it a sign that im going upwards means towards the sky..is that mean that im going to die ??

please help.

Default Re: train, stolen bag full of money, dead cousin gave me passport and tickets ... ahu

Quote Originally Posted by STaTiCX.666 View Post
    im sick since so many days, there is a lot detail about it ..but just wan to tell u the brief.. that im tired of being ill, and sometimes i feel that this moment is the last moment of my life. .. im married 52 years old woman.

last night i saw a dream: i was in a train,, and train wasnt going straight,, it was moving upwaders.. just like ladders ... and on certain point it stopped,, and heard annoucement that passenger hav to go from here by themselves ... and from the door of the train every one had to jump upwards for the waiting area for next train.. when i was going to jump out of the train,, i saw there was muddy water or dirty pond down and i had to jump upwards... i was so afraid that i might fell... but i didnt, and i successfuly jumped upwards... i had a bag, and my wallet was in the bag... my bag and my wallet was full of money.. my sister gave me her money to keep safe.. and i took her money as well according to the promise il return her.. suddenly somebody stole my bag ... i shouted but nothing happend ... then i saw my cousin brother who is dead now.. he was coming towards me with my passport and ticket, and was saying to me.. you are ready to move ... exact on that time,, i saw little kids they returned my stolen bag... i got happy, i opened the bag .. my money was there,, but my wallet wasnt in the bag.

please please interpret my dream,, i shall be glad.. .. my husband is living in some other country... is it some sign that im going to him ?? or is it a sign that im going upwards means towards the sky..is that mean that im going to die ??

please help.
    I feel it means you will travel soon. It will be a hard journey. You should go out side on a nice day and just sit. Look up at the clouds and sky. Remember what you see. Then when you are feeling down, remember the view. When you are sick and cannot go out side you can close you're eyes and imagine you are there. As for the travel, Thats in the future only if you choose. Souns like a vacation would do you good. Perhaps just to the country to meditate.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Re: train, stolen bag full of money, dead cousin gave me passport and tickets ... ahu

Quote Originally Posted by STaTiCX.666 View Post

please help.
    i feel that you wil be ok.sorry to here about your illness.lord jesus we invite you to make evey thing alright send you real healing power her way,by your stripes she's healed aman.lord give her confidence more.we ask for a miricle we trust you father by your spirit .thank you help us to walk by faith and not by sight.be blessed

A train could be representative of a train of thought, or some kind of mental gain. It’s going upwards – that’s hard work for the train! You know the feeling when you walk up a very steep road, or up a mountain path... it’s such hard work, it feels like it’s never going to end. It’s only at the top where you get to look back to where you came from, and appreciate how far you’ve come.

Sounds like now is very hard. If you’ve been sick for a while, and you are without your husband’s direct care, that’s got to tax your resources. Can you see a doctor again, or is this ongoing illness? Regardless, sounds like you could perhaps benefit from someone good to talk to... maybe the doc might be able to talk you through some stuff?

The train feels to me like some kind of support. Something or someone was helping you through a difficult stage of your life, perhaps, then that support fell away and you were left to climb by yourself. You actually seem like someone with capability and strength (you were able to jump upwards, despite your fears of falling). The dirty pond... perhaps your negative thought processes, or fears? You might be ‘waiting for the next train’ (support) maybe. Needing help, but perhaps not sure who to ask?

The stolen wallet – maybe represents resources which you feel have been stolen from you (in case of ongoing sickness, the resource could be ‘health’). You get the money back, but not the container it was in... hmm... so maybe it’s just waiting for your health to return, though it almost feels as though this is ‘in someone else’s hands’ (helpless feeling?).

“You are ready to move” – I take this as more of a positive comment. Like, “Have faith in yourself – keep moving... you’ll get there” sort of thing.

Good luck :)
    FDL2

Dear STaTicx: Welcome back to dream central. Dreams are not supposed to be taken literally but are most frequently exaggerations of conscious thoughts we have during our daylight waking hours. In so many words we develop clues and suspicians as to what is up, but we need the uncensored process of dreaming to define the clues and suspicians. Dreams also see into fourth demensional energies (that is,of the future) on personal, local, state, national, and/or celestial levels. In my opinion the train trip in your dream simply portrays a series of circumstance that is likely to occur to you. You will note the handbag or purse with the money in it was returned to you. The handbag or purse represents financial security in the present and future. It does not suggest a level of financial security which could be a little at at time over a long period or a lot at a time over a long period. The only thing for certain is the financial security will persist over an extended period. The fact that your wallet was not returned shows a different perspective on matters. The key item of anyones wallet is their identity papers. Identity papers first and foremost contain information on who you are related to and secondly your place of residence. What this would suggest to me is that on your near event horizon you will experience a change in status of who you are related to, or a change in status of your place of residence. No matter what these changes may be you continue to maintain control over a financial support system. In the view of most people and especially my young friends who are struggling financially a secure source of financial backing is the most precious thing they could have in their possession. Secondly it is concrete evidence that the people providing that security be it friends, associates, or relatives care about them very much. When the going gets tough people discover who their friends really are. Best regards, Bob